Machine Learning Engineer - Research Scientist
Our obsession from day one has been and is to see the unseen.
Processes are making or breaking businesses at this very moment. The challenge is to know where, when, how and by how much.
Everseen solves this with it’s proprietary AI timi.ai platform which can see processes in real-time and enables process shaping by influencing human behavior to achieve optimal performance.
The technology is a combination of advanced machine learning, computer vision and neural networks driving Human Centric AI automation. Our solutions are used by 5 of the World’s top 10 retailers to decrease errors during checkout in real time.
The company is headquartered in Ireland and it has established an AI Research and Development Center of Excellence in Belgrade.
We are looking for Machine Learning Engineer - Research Scientist with Machine Learning and Computer Vision background (senior/intermediate/junior) who want to work on the leading edge of automation in retail (and other domains). Passionate individuals with high expertise in Machine Learning and Computer Vision, are encouraged to join the team as we try to create a dynamic, highly active and skilled group that is about to change the video analytics landscape.
- Extraction of data from real-time video streams,
- Reading scientific papers, reproducing results and implementing appropriate solutions,
- Developing novel solutions in computer vision for retail,
- Building/optimising deep learning based models for extraction of useful knowledge from real-time video streams.
- BS, MS or Ph.D. in computer science, electrical engineering, mathematics/statistics, or enthusiasts with a strong background / high level of experience in the before mentioned domains.
- Academic connection is part of our essence, so we would embrace experienced lecturers, teachers / professors who want to take part in this endeavour. Still, programming skills are a must for all members of the team as we see this as one of the critical links between them.
- The applicants should have strong skills in software engineering with expertise in at least one programming language (e.g. Python – preferable, C++, Java…).
- A good candidate should be familiar with some of computer vision and deep learning libraries (e.g. OpenCV, dlib, TensorFlow, Caffe, Keras, CNTK, PyTorch, scikitlearn…).
- The applicants should understand machine learning concepts including classification, regression, dimensionality reduction, clustering, etc.
- The candidate must be a highly creative out-of-the-box problem solver, capable of proposing novel solutions to problems, performing experiments to show feasibility of their solutions and working to refine the solutions into a real-world context.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (English).
Will be given to individuals: with demonstrated / industrial research and development experience related to video analytics technology with a focus on information and content identification and extraction; focused on developing algorithms that can be implemented with minimal/efficient computational resources.
Deadline for applications: 28.11.2019.