MTU Aero Engines develops, manufactures, sells and services commercial and military propulsion systems for airplanes and helicopters, as well as industrial gas turbines. The key to our success is developing the propulsion systems of tomorrow - even more economical, lower in emissions and quieter. With roughly 10,000 employees, we are present around the world, with the headquarter in Munich, Germany.
You, too, can become part of our dedicated team in MTU Maintenance Serbia, a newly founded 100% subsidiary of MTU Aero Engines AG.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
Turning/Grinding/Milling Machine Operator who will be responsible for repair work on assemblies and individual parts of aircraft engines in accordance with the specified manufacturers and the MTU-specific documentation, with the support of machines (turning/grinding-milling)
- Preparation and setting-up of machinery, equipment and documents
- Set up the machine, of provided operating tools and fixtures as specified
- Set up of the part for repair-start
- Prepare all necessary work documents
- Execution and monitoring of the required NC/CNC program
- Dimensional checks and visual inspection according to working paper or other equivalent and relevant standards
- Documentation on the shop floor level
- Executing tests (trials)
- Comply with KPIs, dates and ensure capacities according to organizational targets
- Contact person on the shop floor for internal quality issues
- Analyze causes for disorders and solve them (e.g. change of equipment)
- Entry-into-service of machines after disorders (like calibration of meas-urement equipment)
- Communicate disorder description to maintenance staff
- Define rework together with the relevant department
- Document rework and scrap
- Monitoring of maintenance interval
- Perform maintenance and cleaning tasks within acceptable limits
- Document maintenances times, causes and their corrective action
- Technical background / mechanics/ mechatronics
- Several years of experience in metal processing with regard to machining (Turning, Grinding, Milling). Desired: Experience in aviation or automotive industry
- PC Knowledge, desired knowledge of engine technology and NC/CNC-Experience
- Teamwork, flexibility, willingness to work 2-shift. Desired: Experience as team leader (work, sports)
- English language
MTU stands as a well-known company brand holding the Top employer award in Germany for many years. We offer you a possibility to work in an innovative and high-tech aerospace industry on the responsible and challenging tasks and assignments. We are dedicated to build a culture of people-oriented company with a high focus on employee wellbeing. We invest in the professional and personal development of each of our employees, offering comprehensive training programs and tailor-made development programs.
MTU Maintenance Serbia d.o.o.
- Srbija, Beograd, Bulevar Milutina Milankovica 11 V
- PIB: 111531672
- Matični broj: 21497495