Function: Facility, Environment, Security, Safety | Location: Novi Sad
As one of the leading automotive suppliers worldwide, we develop products and solutions to fulfill people´s dreams of mobility every day. Knowing our innovations help to make the world a better and safer place is what drives us.
The Human Machine Interface (HMI) Business Unit is driving the trend as innovative solutions for an outstanding user experience. Our strategy is to be a worldwide leading supplier for the development and production of display solutions, haptic controls, head up displays, instrument clusters, infotainment systems, cross domain hub and sound solutions.
For our new manufacturing plant located in Novi Sad, we are in search of reliable future employees who will become a significant part of its growth.
- Defines and improves preventive maintenance activities to comply with maintenance plans and ensure the availability of equipment
- Applies the appropriate methods of the system to reach the required technical availability and process quality on the equipment under his/her responsibility
- Defines the following concepts: Elimination of Central Problems, Autonomous & systematic Maintenance, Preventive Asset Management
- Defines specific responsibilities, work instructions and a system for tracking and monitoring the activities, evaluation and reporting
- Organizes and manages the TPM activities to ensure the realization of the plan and prepare the necessary documentations for this
- Supports introduction of new Equipment technology in the plant
- Offers support to the Facility team
- Proposes cost improvement projects for his/her manufacturing lines
- Provides solution to reduce equipment downtime, and equipment spare parts cost
- Prepares of the technical reports depicting the condition of the installations, deficiencies observed, designs necessary for repairs, and estimated cost of repairs
- Supervises the activities done by subcontracted services
- Inspects materials, workmanship, and architectural, mechanical and electrical installations for conformance to plans and specifications;
- Reviews and approves the technical documentation submitted by suppliers and contractors of construction projects
- University Degree in Engineering, Mechanics, Electronics or related field
- At least 2 years of experience in the similar role, preferably in automotive industry
- Practical understanding of modern production and quality management tools
- Electronics, Automation, Mechanics Know How
- MS Office advanced knowledge
- Fluent in English
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills
- Fluent In English
WHAT WE OFFER
- A dynamic team in a globally active organization
- Competitive pay and a comprehensive benefit package
- Professional development opportunities
- Flexible working hours and mobile work (4 days per month)
- Private health Insurance
- Fitpass premium
If you are interested in this job position, you can send us your resume and letter of application in English language via poslovi.infostud.com. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Continental Automotive Serbia d.o.o.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic, and transport. In 2016, Continental generated sales of €40.5 billion and currently employs more than 227,000 people in 56 countries.Više o poslodavcu