HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Planning and coordinating activities in the process of equipment maintenance in order to ensure the production plan is realized according to the accurate procedures and technology.
- Coordination with external contractors for the maintenance of machinery and equipment.
- Continuously tracking and improving activities within preventive maintenance.
- Planning and organizing of training activities for maintenance operators.
- Participating and organizing strategy and procurement of the spare parts.
- Monthly analysis of the spare parts consumption and definition of actions to improve the usage in case of negative trends or repetitive problems.
- Actively participating in TPM as a leader or team member.
- Giving instructions to maintenance operator and is available in case of major breakdowns which the operator cannot solve during the shift.
- Creation of maintenance documentation according to legal requirements and company standards.
- University degree, preferably Faculty of Electrical Engineering
- Minimum 1-3 years' experience in maintenance department
- Computer skills in a Windows environment (MS Office - Word, Excel)
- English language (advanced level, written and verbal)
- Knowledge of SAP application (preferred)
- Knowledge of the methodology of continuous improvement – TPM; WCM; Lean
- Experience in teamwork
Apply online if this sounds like your next challenge. Click on apply and get one step closer to starting your new job at Henkel.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Henkel Srbija d.o.o.
- Srbija, Beograd, Bulevar oslobođenja 383
- PIB: 100472093
- Matični broj: 07102160