Johnson Electric Group is the definitive leader in micromotors, motion subsystems and actuators for automotive and industrial applications. Our motion solutions adjust car seats and headlamps, run vacuum cleaners and power drills as well as 300 other applications worldwide. We are the safe choice for our clients.
For our manufacturing site based in Niš, Serbia we are looking for a
Maintenance engineer provides stable operation of machines in accordance with the requirements of technology. Maintains the availability, as well as the ability of the machine on required levels. Develops technological instructions for maintenance activities. Makes plans for semi-annual and annual overhauls. Responsible for standardization of time and required number of people for preventive maintenance, as well as keeping a list of production equipment.
- Responsible for technological instructions for machine maintenance, on all assigned production lines, accompanying equipment and other machines / equipment.
- Maintains machine availability at high level (> 95%) as well as machine capability Cpk>2
- Creates and executes preventive and periodic maintenance plan for all machines, analyzing the results of preventive, corrective and predictive maintenance.
- Responsible in preparing the launch of new projects for compliance of equipment with project requirements
- Implementation of technical and technological improvements
- Responsible for implementing and reporting IATF standards in his field of work
- Responsible for planning and calculating the costs of semi-annual and annual overhauls
- Leads and optimizes spare parts inventory level
- BSc or MSc degree in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering or related
- Preferably more than two years of relevant professional experience with machines in manufacturing companies, assembly shops or similar
- Willingness to travel – For one of the required positions, vocational training in JE factory in Hungary (Ozd) for a period of six to nine months is a possibility
- Understanding of manufacturing and quality engineering principles and concepts
- Good technical English language skills: spoken and written
- Willingness to learn continuously
What we offer
- International and dynamic working environment
- Regular professional development and trainings
- Opportunity to grow within the company
- Inspirational working environment and a great place to work
*Obaveštavamo vas da će, ukoliko se prijavite na ovaj konkurs i pošaljete nam vašu radnu biografiju (CV), privredno društvo Johnson Electric doo Niš, sa registrovanim sedištem u Nišu – Crveni Krst, Vazduhoplovaca BB, u svojstvu rukovaoca podataka, obrađivati vaše lične podatke koje nam dostavite putem radne biografije ili na drugi način ili ih mi pribavimo u skladu sa zakonom (na primer, iz javno dostupnih izvora), a sve kako bismo mogli da donesemo odluku u vezi sa vašom prijavom za zaposlenje, kao i da sa vama komuniciramo u vezi sa tim. Ova obrada vaših ličnih podataka vršiće se u skladu sa svim relevantnim pravilima predviđenim važećim Zakonom o zaštiti podataka o ličnosti Republike Srbije.
Johnson Electric d.o.o.
Johnson Electric is the leader in motion subsystems. Our technology leadership, application expertise and global footprint make Johnson Electric the ideal partner for custom product development projects. Johnson Electric is committed to making our customers successful by providing product differentiation and supply chain excellence. For designers who demand performance leadership and assurance of supply, Johnson Electric is the safe choice. We serve many industries including Automotive, Building…Više o poslodavcu