- Making 2D drawings;
- Using professional maintenance skills to respond quickly to breakdowns and abnormalities of mechanical equipment; resume production in the shortest possible time.
- Cost control;
- To master the standards of predictive and preventive maintenance at levels 1, 2 and 3;
- Analysis of MTBF and MTTR through anomalies (International Common Analytical Tool Method).
- College degree and above in mechanical engineering;
- 3 years or above of related working experience in automotive industry;
- Good English listening, speaking, reading and writing skills as a working language;
- Proficient in knowledge and skills of Office & CAD software, machinery or electrical design.
Minth Automotive Europe
MINTH is Auto Parts Company with headquarters located in China. With more than 16 000 employees in 43 production facilities around the world, MINTH is a leading global supplier in design, manufacturing, and sales of body structural parts, trims and decorative parts of passenger vehicles. MINTH supplies to many world-renowned international automakers. Together, MINTH's customers represent 80% of the total global auto market share. MINTH starts to operate in Serbia.Više o poslodavcu