As a successful family-owned company on a path to global growth, the Brose Group offers challenging responsibilities and exciting career opportunities to performance-driven, skilled specialists with solid professional knowledge and proven career expertise who wish to contribute to our company’s success. Brose Serbia is curently looking for motivated candidate for position:
Maintenance Supervisor (m/f/d)
- Plan and organize the maintenance personnel assigned to the team in all the shifts in order to ensure that the equipment and machines can work on the proper condition according with the established KPI's.
- Coordinate the maintenance team to fulfill the preventive and predictive maintenance activities according with the established program.
- Establish the priorities (corrective and plan activities) for the team in coordination and agreement with production.
- Participate actively during the production morning meetings as responsible of the technical availability of the production equipment.
- Monthly analysis of the spare parts consumption and definition of actions to improve the usage in case of negative trends or repetitive problems.
- Analysis of repetitive problems in the production machines using simple problem solving tools (5 Whys, Ishikawa) and create OPL's to improve the knowledge of the team.
- Manage the shift plan, vacations, payroll related activities, etc. of the team.
- Performing all necessary actions to ensure health and safety, quality and environmental protection
- Technical Engineering Degree (Mechanics, Electronic, Mechatronics).
- Technical capability and understanding of complex production equipment
- Minimum 3 years' experience leading maintenance employees.
- Understanding of IATF16949, ISO 14001.
- Good communication / inter-personal skills.
- PC skills (MS-Office especially MS-Excel).
- SAP system (module PM).
- Lean Manufacturing, Preventive and Corrective Maintenance.
A modern working environment and a wide range of benefits. We also offer performance-based compensation and attractive social and additional benefits. Modern workplace concepts, comprehensive training opportunities make the offer complete.
Kompanija Brose već preko 100 godina prednjači u oblikovanju budućnosti automobila. Po veličini četvrti dobavljač automobilskih delova na svetu, u porodičnom vlasništvu, gradi u Pančevu, blizu Beograda, novi razvojni i proizvodni centar za elektromotore i pogone. Ovde će narednih godina nastati visokostručna radna mesta za 1.100 radnika sa atraktivnom karijernom perspektivom.Više o poslodavcu