Maintenance Team Leader
Function: Manufacturing/Industrial Engineering | Location: Novi Sad
As one of the leading automotive suppliers worldwide, we develop products and solutions to fulfill people´s dreams of mobility every day. Knowing our innovations help to make the world a better and safer place is what drives us.
The Human Machine Interface (HMI) Business Unit is driving the trend as innovative solutions for an outstanding user experience. Our strategy is to be a worldwide leading supplier for the development and production of display solutions, haptic controls, head up displays, instrument clusters, infotainment systems, cross domain hub and sound solutions.
For our new manufacturing plant located in Novi Sad, we are in search of reliable future employees who will become a significant part of its growth.
- Coordinates the professional activities of Maintenance team in line with the group and BU strategy and expectations, quality standards, process requirements and the defined timeline
- Plans and monitors the execution of all activities/ tasks in order to meet due dates according to clients' requirements
- Applies the appropriate methods of the system to reach the required technical availability and process quality on the equipment under his/her responsibility
- Assigns tasks to team members, according to their internal function, competences and capabilities, in order to increase team performance
- Provides solution to reduce equipment downtime, and equipment spare parts cost
- Prepares of the technical reports depicting the condition of the installations, deficiencies observed, designs necessary for repairs, and estimated cost of repairs
- Ensures improvements of Maintenance process and procedures
- Creates an innovation culture, by facilitating knowledge sharing within the team
- High School Degree in technical field
- At least 3 years of experience in leadership position in Maintenance, preferably in automotive electronics Industry
- Advanced MS Office
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills
- Fluent in English
WHAT WE OFFER
- A dynamic team in a globally active organization
- Competitive pay and a comprehensive benefit package
- Professional development opportunities
- Flexible working hours and mobile work (4 days per month)
- Private health Insurance
- Fitpass premium
If you are interested in this job position, you can send us your resume and letter of application in English language via poslovi.infostud.com. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Continental Automotive Serbia d.o.o.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic, and transport. In 2016, Continental generated sales of €40.5 billion and currently employs more than 227,000 people in 56 countries.Više o poslodavcu