Is looking for a position of:
Maintenance and Utility Engineer
Location: Novi Sad
Contract type: Permanent
What kind of a profile we are looking for?
At HEINEKEN Serbia, we brew great beers and we build great brands. We are committed to surprising and exciting our consumers and employees everywhere. We are looking for someone who is motivated by winning and eager to learn and develop continuously. We look for those who adventurously pushing the boundaries and are able to implement enthusiastically HEINEKEN culture based on passion for quality, responsible enjoyment in life and respect for people, society and the planet.
Here are the qualifications you need for the position:
- University degree, preferably Faculty of Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Computer skills in a Windows environment (MS Office - Word, Excel)
- English language (advanced level, written and verbal)
- Driver license B category
- Knowledge of both mechanical and electrical schematics will be considered as an advantage
- Knowledge of basic energy efficiency principles will be considered as an advantage
- Knowledge of SAP application (preferred)
- Knowledge of the methodology of continuous improvement – TPM; WCM; Lean (preferred)
- Experience in teamwork
What should be your task?
- Leads site sustainability agenda, such as Water reduction, Energy reduction and Carbon emission reduction
- Analyses and controls the utility process to meet performance requirements
- Manages external service providers and supports contracting/evaluation
- Planning, organizing, and coordinating activities in the process of production and equipment maintenance to ensure the production plan is realized according to the accurate procedures and technology.
- Building good business and partnership relations with Accredited Control Institutions, Inspection Agencies and other representatives of state and local authorities authorized for the process control according to the applicable legal regulations.
- Giving instructions and is always available in case of major breakdowns which the operator cannot fix during his shift.
- Participating in management strategy and procurement of the spare parts.
- Controlling the implementation of safety measures, fire protection and environmental protection.
- Actively participating in investment projects as a key player or part of the team.
At HEINEKEN Serbia we treat people equally and fairly, based on the principle of non-discrimination, without distinction according, but not limited to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, religion, national or social origin, age and disability. We employ, develop and reward and based on the principle of equal opportunity.
If you believe that you fulfil the requirements and would like to join our great team, please submit your CV in English electronically. While we appreciate every interest, please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
HEINEKEN je najrasprostranjeniji proizvođač piva na svetu i ima vodeću ulogu u razvoju i marketingu premium pivskih brendova i cidera. Više od 250 međunarodnih, regionalnih, lokalnih i posebnih vrsta piva i cidera, predvođenih Heineken® brendom, čine snažan portfolio kompanije.Posvećeni smo inovacijama, dugoročnim investicijama u naše brendove, dobro organizovanoj prodajnoj egzekuciji i fokusirani na efikasno upravljanje troškovima. Kroz program „Stvaramo bolji svet“, održivost čini sastavni deo…Više o poslodavcu