Messer Tehnogas AD is part of the German company Messer Group which has over 120 years of tradition in business. On a global scale, we have over 5,000 employees in countries around the world, and we are a leader in our country and region. We have about 350 employees at different locations across Serbia and Montenegro.
The main activity of our company is production and sales of industrial and medical gases whose quality and availability on the market makes us a desirable partner in the business and one of the leaders on the market.
We are in pursuit for Manager Energy Procurement who will carry out following tasks:
- Carrying out fundamental and technical analyzes of the development of electricity prices on the most important European exchanges.
- Background research, monitoring of the energy policy of the European Union and exchange of information with producers and traders as well as consumers respectively consumer associations.
- Developing electricity purchasing recommendations for the individual subsidiaries of the Messer Group as well as supporting the operating units in purchasing electricity e.g. by organizing tenders etc.
- Representing the VP Sourcing and Energy Procurement for the Sourcing department in the medium term.
- If support from the German company is required, knowledge of the EEG, electricity tax law, energy industry law, etc. is of advantage.
We are looking for dedicated professional with following requirements:
- Education: Degree in engineering or economics
- Knowledge: Min. 3 years of experience in electricity trading as a consultant, trader or seller, electricity supply contract management; In-depth knowledge of electricity generation, electricity generation costs, knowledge of PPAs.
- Language: Business fluent English skills.
If you feel that you are a reliable person and you like to work in a team of a successful professionals, you can send your CV in English language electronically.
* By submitting this ad, you give your consent that Messer Tehnogas AD Beograd Banjički put br. 62 processes your personal data for the purpose of the selection and recruitment process for the job in this company. All your personal data will be treated confidentially and processed for the specified purpose and to the extent necessary for this in accordance with the applicable Personal Data Protection Act and will not be available to third parties. In case of revocation of consent, it is possible that without the data for which you have withdrawn the consent, it will not be possible to determine whether you are eligible for employment in the advertised workplace.
Only candidates who meet the stated requirements will be contacted.
Messer Tehnogas AD je deo nemačke kompanije Messer Group koja ima preko 120 godina tradicije u poslovanju. Na globalnom nivou imamo preko 5000 zaposlenih u 32 zemlje sveta, a na području naše zemlje i regiona smo lider u poslovanju. Imamo oko 350 zaposlenih na različitim lokacijama širom Srbije i Crne Gore. Osnovna delatnost naše kompanije je proizvodnja i prodaja industrijskih i medicinskih gasova čiji nas kvalitet i dostupnost na tržištu čini poželjnim partnerom u poslovanju i jednim od lidera…Više o poslodavcu