Make a career and experience life in the Central Europe. Be part of big IT boom in Brno, the second largest city of Czech Republic. Over 1000 years old rich city with monuments, universities and rich culture, very colourful nightlife and schools in English. No worries about transportation – you do not need a car - the public system with trams, trolleys, trains and buses will get you anywhere for a very low price, other expenses are bellow European standards as well.
SENIOR SYSTEM OR DATABASE ADMINISTRATOR
(Advert ID: SRB/110)
Scope of Employment:
- Administration of operation systems on the 2nd level for important clients around Europe
- Monitoring, upgrading, installing, configuring servers and databases on various platforms-
Unix/AIX, Oracle, DB2, Mainframes, Websphere, SAP basis, networks
- Solving problems (Troubleshooting)
- HS/UN education
- Communicative English language (written and spoken)
- Another European language (French, Italian, German…) is greatly advantageous
- Minimum of 2 years experience in administration of servers, networks or databases
- Motivating salary
- Extra pay if working on 3 shift model
- 4 weeks paid holiday plus 1 week paid time off
- High standard educational programme
- Temporary accommodation
- Friendly and professional working environment in a modern office building
- Young and multicultural team
All you need is where you work.
We have prepared for your new, modern and high-tech environment. You will experience relaxed friendly atmosphere among 70 nationalities under one roof.
Professional Advancement Opportunity:
Professional growth is part of your employment. We provide you with education; your manager helps you create a career plan. Our interest is to raise top IT specialists and that is why your career growth is important to us. It is all up to you – take the challenge!
If you consider yourself appropriate for this position, please apply at
www.manpower.rs (Advert ID: SRB/110)
Deadline is 08.04.2011.
All candidates will be informed, and selected ones will be invited for an interview.