CompStak envisions a commercial real estate industry where accurate and transparent data leads to better, faster deals for everyone. We gather critical information that is hard to access, then make it instantly and seamlessly available to our platform members.
Launched in 2012, we’ve built a network of 25,000 brokers, appraisers and research professionals across the country, using a unique crowdsourced model. Our clients enjoy the foremost lease and sale transaction data combined with a robust analytics platform. CompStak’s unique data and intuitive platform is used by the world’s largest real estate investors, lenders, brokers and appraisers to compare properties, underwrite investments and loans, close deals and track market trends.
CompStak has 100 team members in the US and overseas; and we continue to grow. We’re backed by top VCs and industry players like Canaan Partners, IA Capital, Transamerica, Moody’s, RealPage, 500 Startups, and Daily Mail Group, and have raised over $30m to date. Our HQ is in New York City, and we have regional offices in Atlanta, Chicago, Los Angeles, and Belgrade.
We are looking for talented Engineers in Test to help us bring our unique data products to the market. This is a full-time opportunity, based in Belgrade. What you will work on will challenge the status quo and change our industry forever.
You will be working in the following environment:
- Postman for API testing
- Saucelabs for Cross browser testing
- Testrail for managing test cases
- Automation tests written in PyTest
- Scrum environment with 2-week sprints
- Docker-based testing environments are automatically created for every PR.
Skills & Experience
We are looking for a Manual Test Engineer who has at least 2 full years of experience in the field. At CompStak we provide a fantastic environment for your continuous personal and professional growth, and in return, we hope that:
- Proficiency in English, both written and spoken. C1 or higher
- Permanent Serbian residency or citizenship
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Prepared to work in the office most days
- Proficiency in manual testing tools and technologies
- 2 full years of experience in Software Testing
- You love and have a deep understanding of QA
- You understand the uses and methods of testing
- Understanding of complete product lifecycle and QA processes
- You can debug failures
- You can triage and assign bugs to ensure timely patching of occasional hotfixes
- You can release stable products within given time frames
- You like improving your approach to development and testing
- Base Postman knowledge
- Base Linux/Microsoft terminal usage
- Basic knowledge of SQL and scripting
- Knowledge of customizing test reports
- TestRail/testlink/Zephirl user or any other Test manager system
- You are prepared to work as a manual tester for another 2 years.
- Full-time employment according to the Serbian labor law
- 22 vacation days a year
- Gym membership
- Flexible working hours and remote work policy
- Team events of different sorts
- Different opportunities to develop your professional skills including conferences, courses, etc.
- Sjedinjene Američke Države, New York, 36 COOPER SQUARE, 4TH FLOOR