Lear Corporation Hungary
is searching for a
Manufacturing Resident Engineer
Senta, Serbia - E-Systems Division
Lear Corporation is ranked #147 on the Fortune 500 with world-class products designed, engineered and manufactured by a diverse team of talented employees. As a leading supplier of automotive seating and electrical, Lear serves its customers with global capabilities while maintaining individual commitment. With headquarters in Southfield, Michigan, Lear maintains 261 locations in 39 countries around the globe and employs approximately 169,000 employees. Lear is traded under the symbol [LEA] on the New York Stock Exchange.
Responsibilities will include:
This job, represent Lear in front of wire harness manufacturing supplier, is key for the success of our business, so following objectives should be accomplished to the highest feasible standards:
Main objective is: to be representative at our supplier location supporting supplier and production developments, launches and program maintenance.
This broad goal can be divided into following activities:
- Participate on the daily meetings and active be involved as operations responsible.
- Support the wire harness manufacturing process with the proper inputs from assembly perspective in terms of routing, fixation, shielding.
- Report on Open Issues List, highlighting critical issues to EMC Manager, Plant Quality Manager and Plant Engineering Manager.
- Support the W/H launching process at any time.
- Handling the raw material quality problems at the location.
- Continuous audit the manufacturing process according the Lear internal rules. Work together with the supplier quality representative on the manufacturing quality improvement.
- Immediately analyze problems at supplier’s facility to find the proper solution (and avoid further quality problems), and inform the EMC Manager and Quality Manager to take appropriate corrective actions.
- Manage Quality figures (PPM, DEMIF or any other customer indicator).
- Manage and create actions to achieve the plant operative KPI targets.
- Engineering degree is a must
- Additional academic merits or experience, especially in the automotive industry, will be an asset
- Good Hungarian and English language knowledge
- Used to deal with pressure and ambiguous situations
- Eager to accept responsibilities
- Arguing skills, used to act as company’s representative
Lear Corporation d.o.o.
Lear, a global automotive technology leader in Seating and E-Systems, enables superior in-vehicle experiences for consumers around the world. Our diverse team of talented employees in 39 countries is driven by a commitment to innovation, operational excellence, and sustainability. Lear is Making every drive better™ by providing the technology for safer, smarter, and more comfortable journeys. Further information is available at lear.comViše o poslodavcu