Market Analyst is a position within Market Development Department. This person is responsible for potential market analysis and for determination of sales opportunities on different region. Market Analyst will develop models, research methodology and reports which will regularly present to Market Development Leadership.
- Build analytical models from zero and continue upgrading them
- Create and design complete research methodology for the Market Development Department
- Apply advanced statistical analysis and research methodologies
- Analyze market opportunities and provide Sales Leadership Team with the estimated value of opportunities on different market segments
- Determine new potential markets, product demand, and value for the company
- Support Sales teams in provision of regular reports and analytics of the sales funnel
- Analyze data to draw qualitative and quantitative conclusions
- Build statistical models, forecasts and projections
- Analyze competitive landscape
- Provide industry and company benchmarks
- Monitor and report on market trends
- Measure effectiveness of sales and market development activities
- Report to Market Development Leadership
- Bachelor’s Degree or Master of Science degree in Economics, Statistics or other applicable fields.
- 3-5 years of work experience in business analytics, pricing strategy or revenue management.
- Proficient in English, verbal and written.
- Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience working with global teams.
- Experience working with Sales teams.
- Experience with Salesforce is a plus.
- Analytical approach, yet with ability to see the bigger picture
- Passionate and familiar with strategy planning and strategic analysis
- Self-starter with experience in building statistical models, reports and projections.
We are offering
- Good compensation - Competitive € salary plus benefits package.
- Development opportunities.
- Challenging but also a friendly working environment.
- And much, much more...
TeleSign connects and protects online experiences with sophisticated customer identity and engagement solutions. Through APIs that deliver user verification, data insights, and communications we solve today’s unique customer challenges by bridging businesses to the complex world of global telecommunications.
TeleSign is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We believe our differences help us create a better workplace, a better product, and a better community. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, marital status, pregnancy, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, age, genetic information, disability, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance or regulation.
TeleSign is an Affirmative Action Employer and as part of the commitment to AAP, it will seek to ensure affirmative action to provide equality of opportunity in all aspects of employment, and that all personnel activities, such as the recruitment selection, training, compensation, benefits, discipline, promotion, transfer, layoff and termination processes remain free of illegal discrimination and harassment based on protected characteristics.
TeleSign connects and protects online experiences with sophisticated customer identity andengagement solutions. Through APIs that deliver user verification, data insights, and communications we solve today’s unique customer challenges. Our product portfolio uniquely combines mobile trust data & analytics with global communications capabilities to help digital enterprises protect, connect and engage with their consumers.Changing the way businesses engage with customers and prevent fraud requires ... Saznajte više
"I`m responsible for online fraud prevention and predictive analytics. And no! I`m not a fortune teller and I don’t do natal charts, but if someone tries to make fraud, it will be only a try!
If ... " Pročitajte celo iskustvo
- OBEZBEĐEN PARKING
- SPORT I REKREACIJA
- TIMSKA DRUŽENJA
- HRANA I PIĆE
- ZABAVNI SADRŽAJ
- OBUKE, KONFERENCIJE
- EDUKACIJA, PROFESIONALNI RAZVOJ