Adecco's Client is one of the leading law firms in the region, recipient of multiple local and international awards and recognitions. To build their business development and growth capacities, Adecco is looking for analytical, proactive and business-minded candidates, for the position of Market Research and Analysis Expert - Economist, in Belgrade
The Market Research and Analysis Expert will act as an internal advisor , capable of understanding and discovering how different business sectors work, how companies are adapting to market conditions and overcoming challenges in their competitive environment. By utilizing their knowledge of the business and economic environment, the candidate would be able to identify potential legally conflicting areas and issues and deepen the research together with the legal team. The main purpose of the position is to produce insightful and meaningful economic analysis of existing and potential clients business portfolio in order to to build business development opportunities.
- Establishing research methodology and reporting for the analysis of different business segments
- Deepen the understanding of finance, pricing, sales, procurement, marketing, and other commercial aspects of businesses in different sectors such as pharmaceutical, retail, energy etc.
- Research of actual business sectors' commercial behavior and trends in the market versus sensitive legally challenging regulations specific for the targeted type of business
- One of the main focuses throughout the research is the discovery of potential competition and antitrust issues and building other business development opportunities
- Participating actively in client meetings and conference calls and supporting the Competition law legal team in understanding the clients’ legal case and consulting clients and legal teams on economic aspects of the case
Your qualifications and profile:
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree, preferably in Economy
- Diverse industry knowledge and proven market research experience
- Candidates may potentially have a presales, commercial controlling, internal audit, consulting or similar background that requires market analyses before testing business scenarios and cases
- Excellent desktop research skills, using available literature, the internet, and other sources
- Ability to understand and simplify complex concepts and data , develop and effectively present actionable insights
- Entrepreneurial, agile, enthusiastic, and proactive person with both a methodical and pragmatic mindset
- Advanced English language and MS Office skills
- Advanced presentation and communication skills
- Ability to relate legal and economic matters
- Interest in antimonopoly, anticorruption, antitrust, and other legal areas
If you are interested in this career opportunity, please send your resume through the link in the job post.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Adecco u svetu Sa sedištem u Švajcarskoj, vođen od strane multinacionalnog tima sa iskustvom iz razgranatog svetskog tržišta, sa svojih 32.000 zaposlenih u 5.000 kancelarija u preko 60 zemalja sveta, Adecco pruža širok spektar fleksibilnih HR rešenja. Adecco pripada grupi 500 najvećih kompanija na svetu. Svakog dana, Adecco mreža spaja preko 650.000 saradnika sa više od 100.000 klijenata širom sveta, što nas čini četvrtim najvećim poslodavcem na globalnom nivou. Svesni svoje globalne uloge, inspirišemo…Više o poslodavcu