Patent Co. Ltd. is a family company, which has been present on the domestic market for more than 2 decades and for more than 10 years on 5 continents. We are committed to research and development with a goal to help farmers achieving better results with our products.
We are nurturing a positive family atmosphere and a spirit of homelike company which takes care of their employees.
That is the key to our success!
Join our growing team!
We are hiring
Marketing Assistant for International Business
- Participate in development, implementation and control of planned activities, conduct marketing strategy and tailor materials to target market.
- Take part in creating, producing, distributing and monitoring of printed materials (catalogues, posters, brochures, business cards).
- Participate in the design and production of visual identity, POS, POP and advertising material for the international markets
- Edit content for social networks and other communication channels
- Create promotion plans, organize activities and monitor results
- Participate in planning and overseeing the execution of all ATL and BTL activities.
- Conduct media campaigns and analyse their effects
- Coordinate work of external agencies and associates (designers, creative agencies, media buying agencies, PR agencies, production agencies, etc.)
- Provide support to the HR department in creating visuals for internal and external communication
- Responsible for procurement of marketing material (negotiate with potential suppliers) according to annual plan
- Participate in designing and organizing corporate events (fairs, conferences, seminars...)
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, economics, business, or related area
- Two or more years of experience in marketing with learning potential and attitude
- Preferred experience in FMCG industry
- Computer literate (Windows, Internet, MS Office)
- Active driver
- Fluency in English language
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Take responsibility and act proactively to fulfil tasks
- Analytical, systematic and well organized in approach to work
- Big picture thinking and aptitude in problem solving
- Capable of coordinating activities (internal and external)
- Service oriented
- Team work spirit
We are offering:
- Stable job in a fast-growing company
- Dynamic and stimulative international work environment
- The possibility of personal and professional development