Mobilicom Ltd. raspisuje oglas za poziciju Marketing Assistant.
Za obavljanje ovog posla neophodno je dobro poznavanje jezika na kojem je oglas napisan. Ukoliko tekst oglasa ne razumete u potpunosti, savetujemo vam da razmislite da li je ovo pravi posao za vas.
Mobilicom Ltd. is traded in Australian stock exchange (ASX:MOB). Mobilicom designs, develops and manufactures Instant Mobile Wireless Network Solutions and products for critical mission applications, as well as Drones and Robotics.
We offer a dynamic, innovative and challenging work environment at a fast growing, multinational hi-tech company.
Mobilicom is currently seeking for a highly motivated, self-driven candidate for the following position:
We are seeking an intern or junior candidate to join our team.
You will work under the direction of a marketing director or manager to help reach the company's marketing goals and objectives.
If you are a responsible, self driven and ambitious person we would like to meet you.
- Supports the marketing director in carrying out various strategies tasks.
- Send marketing materials as a preliminary follow up plan and set meetings / calls.
- Preparing marketing materials: Presentations, websites updates, social media, demos accessories.
- Search for general information required for marketing using channels, integrators, exhibitions etc.
- Map exhibitors, attendees and competitors prior to the event.
- Approach relevant contacts via email, LinkedIn and phone.
- Prepare post event leads file.
- Send marketing materials as a preliminary follow up plan and set meetings and calls.
- Research competitors: retrieve information from the internet (conferences & exhibitions, customers, wins, PRs, on-line marketing channels etc.).
- Analyses surveys, polls, and other market research.
- Evaluate marketing campaigns using tracking and analytical software and assess the results.
- Liaise with graphic and website designers.
- Ability to travel 1-3 times a year for conferences or training.
- Marcom - marketing writing, social media management (YouTube, LinkedIn, websites), world wide PR management.
- Excellent English speaker / writer.
- Customer orientation.
- Internet and excel expert.
- Well-organized with a customer-oriented approach.
- Good knowledge of market research techniques and databases.
- Adaptability and capacity to work independently.
- Attention to detail and creativity.
- Good teamworking skills.
- Exquisite communication and people skills.
- Demonstrable ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines.
- Proactive attitude and ability to constantly improve and optimise.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, Communications, Journalism, Public relations, Business.
- Preferably University of Organizational science, Political science or relevant field is a strong advantage.
- In our company we appreciate and encourage teamwork, Reliability and Punctuality.
- Ability to handle multiple projects with varied timelines and strong problem-solving skills are a plus.
- Receptive to opportunities for continuing education and professional development is desirable.
If you are ready to work for a successful and a company with great prestige, we would like to have you in our team. Do not hesitate to send us your CV and do not miss the opportunity to work with experts in this field and to learn from them.
Deadline for applications: 21.01.2020.
Znate li nekog ko bi bio odličan za ovaj posao?
Prosledite mu oglas!