Independent Contractor - HubSpot Specialist
Say goodbye to freelance jobs, looking for clients, and working for cheap agencies. Say hello to working in a dynamic and remote-first environment where connectedness and culture is a top priority.
This role combines the best of both worlds: the flexibility of a home-based job with the security of a steady stream of projects.
We’re looking for people that are system thinkers, take pride in their work, and are highly reliable. The ideal candidate has a strong interest in technology, an understanding of digital marketing, and previous experience in using a marketing automation system and/or CMS.
Have no idea what HubSpot is? Don’t worry, as long as you have hands-on experience in using a marketing automation solution or CRM, combined with a strong drive and willingness to learn and develop, we want to get to know you.
- Translate tickets and requests submitted through our customer portal into deliverables.
- Follow internal processes and guidelines.
- Collaborate and communicate efficiently with your assigned team to make sure requests are being executed accurately.
- Follow client input and guidelines, and provide time estimates and ongoing updates on task progress.
- Deliver high-quality work and achieve set milestones and KPIs.
- Have an eye for design, accuracy, and quality control. Always review your work before sending it to make sure it’s aligned with the request and the customer brand guidelines.
- Become an expert in all things HubSpot Growth Stack.
- Be available to work full-time.
- You are highly passionate about what you do, and have a friendly and positive attitude.
- You are highly structured and process-oriented, and like finding solutions that can be applied to a wide array of situations rather than a solution that solve only for one.
- Strong written and spoken English communication skills (corporate language is English).
- As the role is fully remote you need to be highly driven, self-managing and have a personality and life situation that fit a remote work environment.
- Previous experience using and working in a marketing automation system.
- Previous experience in using a CMS.
- Access to a fast internet connection.
- A computer that can handle typical web design workloads.
- A working web camera (for the application process and meetings).
- Competitive salary
- Remote work
- Flexible working hours
- Dynamic work environment
- A structured and process-driven approach
- Working on a wide array of projects along with experienced and talented people
See more at: www.hubex.io
Keep in mind that this is a full-time role. We currently don’t accept applications for part-time or freelance workers.
HubEx is a global HubSpot platinum solutions partner providing businesses with unlimited HubSpot tasks at a flat monthly fee. Founded in Oslo, Norway by three HubSpot partner veterans, HubEx was created to give marketers an alternative to the traditional agency model. Instead of trying to be something to everyone, we wanted to build a company that delivers HubSpot services at a higher quality with less friction, at a fraction of the cost of a typical agency retainer.
Today, we create highly specialized solutions that help marketers free up headspace to focus on the things that matter, get more done, and drive results.
- Norveška, Inostranstvo, Akersgata 30