We’re looking for a marketing representative, for a full-time, permanent position in our Marketing Department. The main role of this position is to support InfoNetworks throughout developing, launching, and building brands. We will look to this role to contribute to both the creative and strategic development of brand plans and rely on them to assist in the successful execution of these plans across the portfolio.
This is a position for an energetic marketing, professional who is able to multi-task effectively, offer quick and accurate advice and provide creative input to help build, promote, and enhance the assigned brands. This candidate is passionate about uncovering consumer insights and delivering innovative marketing campaigns. Likewise, they will generate strategies that grow market share and brand’s reputation, improve customer experience and drive growth.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Create and execute relevant media campaigns that increase brand awareness
- Manage brand marketing budgets
- Oversee and manage global brand P&L to deliver bottom-line results
- Work closely with the product development and packaging teams to develop competitive product
- Measure and report performance of marketing campaigns to determine ROI
- Monitor market trends to drive innovative product and marketing
- Follow up with sales team as needed; communicate with sales regarding program elements; work with Sales on customized programs
- Help with digital marketing (SEO/SEM, geo-targeting, digital coupons, managing brand assets on Salsify and retail platforms)
In order to succeed, this person needs to fit into the culture at InfoNetworks. This means assisting with the development and execution of multiple brand plans in order to achieve key brand and business objectives and having the following skills:
- Time management
- Excellent follow-up
- Attention to detail
- Team player
- Basic understanding of consumer marketing principals
- Drive for results
- Ability to deal with ambiguity
- Strong communication skills
- Trust & integrity
- Personal accountability
What we’re offering
- Working in healthy, knowledgeable, young and fast-growing team
- Constant opportunity to learn, improve and advance in your job
- Work from the office and home
- Fully paid training during the trial period
If you're interested in this position, do not wait! Send us your resume!
***Please note that we will review CVs sent on English only. Your application will be stored in our recruiting data base. It will only be used for recruitment and selection and will not be available to third parties. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
InfoNetworks is a full-service technology partner offering comprehensive internet solutions and managed IT services, conveniently bundled to meet your needs. A direct-to-business solution provider, InfoNetworks delivers unified network communications and connectivity services, with managed IT solutions, offering customers unparalleled technical support and services.Više o poslodavcu