Energo, an innovative, multidisciplinary, engineering consulting firm, (www.energogroup.com) is seeking for employment: Graduated Mechanical Engineer, HVAC, hydraulic and waste systems designer in the civil building sector
General Objectives and Responsibilities:
- Full time position with experience working on a variety of projects, including programming, conceptual design, schematic design and design development
- Demonstrates advanced understanding and application of design practices, theories, and methods
- Understands overall building design concepts, objectives and critical issues and applies knowledge to tasks and assignments
- Can respond to the technical implications of design decisions
- Facilitates firm and project goals of excellence in design, execution, and sustainability
- Evaluates and integrates engineering systems into the overall project
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering even with little working experience
- The excellent use of Revit MEP will constitute a preferential title.
- Very good level in AutoCaD
- Energy Modelling (desired, but not required)
- CFD simulations (desired, but not required)
- Knowledge and/or understanding of the sustainability protocols LEED, DGNB, BREEAM (desired, but not required)
- Serbian (required)
- English (required) and
- Italian (desired, but not required)
- Others (desired, but not required)
If you are interested, please send us your CV with a motivation letter in English ONLY.
Energo energy efficiency engineering d.o.o.
Pružamo integrisane usluge inženjeringa, projektovanja i sertifikacije, koje predstavljaju odraz naše posvećenosti cilju zaštite životne sredine i usvajanju energetski efikasne prakse.Više o poslodavcu