KROMBERG & SCHUBERT is a global industrial group primarily active in automotive industry that provides its products to the largest European car manufacturers (VW, BMW, AUDI, Mercedes, Skoda...).
It employs over 48.000 people worldwide in more than 40 different locations.
Our clients in Krusevac are Skoda Fabia and Skoda Superb. At this moment we employ around 1100 people.
Our Company is looking for a candidate who will become a part of our team for the position: Material Flow Planner / Kanban Officer.
Job description and line of supervision:
Kanban officer is responsible for controlling and monitoring of electronic Kanban system.
Directly reports to Logistics Manager.
The daily responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Make Kanban reports and propose activities for continuous production process.
- Cooperate with team responsible for Kanban system and forwards information to other departments.
- Optimize Kanban process, monitoring and maintenance.
- Participate in making reports for raw materials, forwards information to cutting department and production in order to properly plan the work process.
- Directly cooperate with warehouses and monitor stocks according with elements of the Kanban system.
- Secondary or higher education.
- Knowledge of KROSY, internal administrative system of KSSR-Kr.
- Advance knowledge of tools for production planning.
- Ability of planning stocks.
- Knowledge of tools for Kanban.
- Advance knowledge – how to monitor and manage the flow of materials.
- Communication skills.
- English language (verbal) - communication in simple situations.
- Structured and systematic approach.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Team player.
Kromberg & Schubert Srbija d.o.o. Kruševac
- Srbija, Kruševac, Bruski put 19
- PIB: 109664566