Join us in our Excellence Center in Belgrade!
Headquartered at Zurich Airport in Switzerland, SR Technics is one of the world’s leading independent providers of technical services for the civil aviation sector. It provides services to about 500 airline customers through an extensive network of international operations and sales offices in Europe, America, Asia and the Middle East.
Part of SR Technics’ vision is to have a global footprint that brings SR Technics closer to our customers wherever they are in the world, with the right services and know-how in the right place.
Material Master Data Specialist
As a member of the Material Data Management team, the position holder will be ultimately responsible for creation, maintenance and adaptation of SAP Material Master Data records for all business units.
- Material master data maintenance and adaptation
- Ensure that the accuracy of the request is correct to avoid duplicates
- Ensure data compliance and quality regarding material master data
- Ensure that the correct cage code is assigned to the part number
- Acquisition of missing Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) and Technical Data Sheet (TDS)
To fulfill this position successfully, your qualifications must include:
- Bachelor / Higher Education degree in Administration, Finance or Supply Chain
- Minimum 1 year of relevant working experience in Data Management
- Knowledge of SAP Maintenance is desirable
- Experience in aviation environment will be an advantage
- English level B1
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office (Excel)
- An attractive position in a global and dynamic company in the aircraft maintenance business
- Competitive employment conditions
- Opportunity for professional and personal development
Thank you for your interest.
By submitting your application, you give your consent that all personal data you have submitted here may be processed by us for the purposes of the selection process in our company.
Please note that only candidates who meet the listed requirements will be contacted.
Deadline for applications: 18.02.2020.