We are looking for Mechanical Engineer to join our Belgrade team and help us to make our Project better!
General description of job duties:
- Review of industry guidelines codes and standards to support design. Prepares project specifications and reports as required.
- Works with engineering service providers in preparation of construction deliverables. Reviews project scope and criteria documentation.
- Interfaces with other design disciplines associated with the total design effort. Performs quantity take-offs.
- Checking of construction drawings and documents.
- Reviews the work of consultants for code compliance, constructability, standards compliance, and general design.
- Develops and interprets design criteria and specifications.
- Analyzes problems with conflicting design requirements, sketches ideas, and recommends possible solutions.
- Analyses and reports on the suitability of unconventional materials, techniques, and/or difficult coordination requirements.
- Participates in project related workshops.
- Review of works contractor and supply documents for technical compliance. Support model reviews, risk reviews, HAZID reviews and HAZOP reviews. Performs related duties as assigned.
More detailed description of role as follows:
- Qualified Mechanical Engineer with minimum 10 years engineering design experience in Serbia
- Experienced with mining mineral processing plants
- Experience in mining material handling systems
- Proficiency in Serbian and European design codes and standards
- Familiar with permitting and technical control requirements for Ministry of Construction, Transport and Infrastructure (MCTI)
- Familiar with permitting and technical control requirements of Ministry of Mining and Energy (MME)
- Experience with preparation of Material Requisition and supplier purchase order technical documentation, as well as technical bid evaluation process
- Experience with assessing construction technical queries or design change requests and preparation of engineering disposition
- Experience in coordination with other disciplines, vendors, and construction teams
- Competent in verbal and written English
- Experienced in preparation of reports, spreadsheets, specifications, scope of work documentation
The relevant Expert is required to possess the following minimum job knowledge, qualifications and experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil/Electrical/Mechanical Engineering or closely related field from accredited university or international equivalent.
- Ability to communicate effectively with audiences that include but are not limited to co-workers, owners and visitors.
- Knowledgeable in the use of CAD tools used in the production of engineering deliverables.
- Basic computer and software skills to include the use of word processing, email, spreadsheets, electronic presentations.
- Understanding of engineering workflows for production of calculations and design deliverables for large land development projects.
- Licensed to practice engineering by a recognized Serbian licensing board.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Una Consult d.o.o.
- Srbija, Beograd, Bulevar Arsenija Čarnojevića 77/19
- PIB: 109996201
- Matični broj: 21281999