Mechanical Packaging Engineer
Function: Supply Chain Management | Location: Novi Sad
As one of the leading automotive suppliers worldwide, we develop products and solutions to fulfill people´s dreams of mobility every day. Knowing our innovations help to make the world a better and safer place is what drives us.
The Human Machine Interface (HMI) Business Unit is driving the trend as innovative solutions for an outstanding user experience. Our strategy is to be a worldwide leading supplier for the development and production of display solutions, haptic controls, head up displays, instrument clusters, infotainment systems, cross domain hub and sound solutions.
For our new manufacturing plant located in Novi Sad, we are in search of reliable future employees who will become a significant part of its growth.
- Develops packaging designs for new projects in accordance with company quality standards and customer requirements in a timely manner
- Designs new packaging for inbound, internal and outbound packaging considering cost, ergonomics, efficiency and safety norms
- Develops packaging concept based on customer requirements, together with packaging suppliers: cardboard packaging, plastic (PS, PP), foam (EPP, PE) considering the product specific quality request
- Takes part at sourcing packaging suppliers and participate in meetings for new components to define the packaging concept
- Organizes packaging testing, trials and measurements for ESD safe packaging
- Calculates packaging cost for new projects and give support to PUR to send RFQs to package suppliers
- Orders and validates samples based on customer's specifications
- Calculates packaging loop for returnable packaging and optimize the returnable packaging pool
- Creates/modifies packaging part numbers in SAP local system
- University Degree in Mechanical Engineering or related field
- At least 2 years of experience in the similar role
- Design Software (Solid Works, Catia, ProEngineer) advanced knowledge
- Advanced Mechanical and Statistical knowledge
- Project Management knowledge
- Basic SAP knowledge
- Advanced MS Office
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong analytical skills and orientation to details
- Strong planning and organizing skills
- Fluent in English
WHAT WE OFFER
- A dynamic team in a globally active organization
- Competitive pay and a comprehensive benefit package
- Professional development opportunities
- Flexible working hours and mobile work (4 days per month)
- Private health Insurance
- Fitpass premium
If you are interested in this job position, you can send us your resume and letter of application in English language via poslovi.infostud.com. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Continental Automotive Serbia d.o.o.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic, and transport. In 2016, Continental generated sales of €40.5 billion and currently employs more than 227,000 people in 56 countries.Više o poslodavcu