MECHANICAL ENGINEER for Thermotechnics, Location: Serbia or Greece
WHO WE ARE
DECO Engineeringis group of several companies specialized in providing Engineering services. At the moment, our projects are located in Serbia, Montenegro, Greece and Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. We are specialized in creating efficient workflows and realizing high tech projects for the various areas of the life science industries like Pharma, Biotech, Fine Chemicals, Medical Devices, Food, Consumer Care and Cosmetics.
Lead the execution of all aspects related to design, installation, commissioning and qualification, ensuring compliance with all applicable regulatory and internal Quality standards and industry best practice.
REQURIMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical engineering – Thermo-technics.
- Proven work experience in installation design and execution supervision of the thermo-technical installations at least 3 years.
- Experience in execution of projects for Pharma-/Biotech facilities and G(x)P environment will be seen as an advantage.
- Advanced skills of AutoCad and/or similar software packages (NavisWorks, Revit).
- Advanced usage of Microsoft Office Package.
- Upper-Intermediate (B2) of the English language is required.
- Good understanding and interpretation of the project requirements.
- Willingness to travel and to stay (worldwide).
- Strong spoken and written communications skills.
- Priority is given to candidates with work experience in the pharmaceutical (life-science) industry.
- Responsible for providing engineering expertise to support the design, installation, commissioning, qualification and operation of the thermo technical installations.
- Provides technical expertise for all phases associated with utility/facility systems.
- Read and interpret blueprints, technical drawings, schematics, and computer-generated reports.
- Developing and managing project plan and create transparent reporting for working progress.
- Planning work activities in line with project schedule.
- Monitoring and control of technical project documentation and dynamic project plans.
- Preparing technical specifications for material and equipment procurement.
- Control and coordination of employees and subcontractors working in various phases of the project life-cycle.
- Developing and maintaining effective relationships with clients, vendors, subcontractors.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Outstanding opportunities for personal and professional growth
- Safe and pleasant working atmosphere
- A very dynamic, international business environment
- Bonuses and rewards for outstanding performance
- Work on interesting projects
- Stable company with excellent growth
If you’re interested in this position, you can submit detailed resume, your salary expectations and the earliest possible starting date as a part of your application in order to be considered. Only few chosen candidates will be contacted.
DECO doo Vrnjačka Banja, privredno društ
- Srbija, Vrnjačka Banja, Darinke Čavdarević 14
- PIB: 102018518
- Matični broj: 17445596