Work at the forefront of automotive innovation with ZF, one of the world’s leading automotive suppliers.
Req ID 9446 Pančevo, Serbia
We are searching for a new colleague in our Maintenance Department in Pančevo, Serbia.
Your tasks as Mechatronics Technician:
- Analytical troubleshooting on machines and systems as well as repairing complex mechatronics faults
- Initiating appropriate actions to increase efficiency and effectiveness of production processes
- Overhauling and repairing production tooling’s of machines and systems
- Working in SAP PM module: PM01 corrective and PM02 preventive maintenance proces
Your profile as Mechatronics Technician:
- Completed IV level of technical education, preferably mechatronics technician
- Willingness to work flexible time (3 shifts) required
- Proficient CNC/PLC skills and solid IT knowledge
- Ability to work under pressure and reliable working manner essential
- Proficiency in English desirable
ZF is a global leader in driveline and chassis technology as well as active and passive safety technology. The company has a global workforce of around 146,000 with approximately 230 locations in some 40 countries. ZF is one of the largest automotive suppliers worldwide. For more information visit ZF.com/career
ZF is a global leader in driveline and chassis technology as well as active and passive safety technology. The company has a global workforce of 146,000 with approximately 230 locations in some 40 countries. In 2017, ZF achieved sales of €36.4 billion and as such, is one of the largest automotive suppliers worldwide. With its broad portfolio, ZF is advancing mobility and services for passenger cars, commercial vehicles and industrial technology applications. ZF’s E-Mobility Division is expanding…Više o poslodavcu