INFORMATION ON THE POST:
MLO Belgrade mission is, under the overall coordination of the Coordination Board (CB), to support NATO priorities in Serbia including with respect to public diplomacy, political and military reforms, political reporting and political dialogue. The Media Analyst/Advisor is responsible for conducting general research to produce media evaluation reports; will conduct analysis of media coverage and provide all kinds of press releases/products in compliance with the NATO Public Affairs Policy and Public Affairs Guidance. He/she is responsible for researching and analyzing relevant print, online broadcast, and social media coverage.
This position requires someone who is university educated and who has extensive knowledge and at least 6 years’ experience in the professional field of different media (written and electronic, local, national and international). Knowledge of protocol within an international working environment is also required. The successful candidate will need to have highly developed communication and interpersonal skills and be able to analyze and present information in a highly organized way. The Liaison Office is a small team so good team-working skills and the need to work flexibly will be important. A good standard of English, both spoken and written is also required.
The position offers an initial-term contract of 12 months with the possibility of an indefinite term contract thereafter. The starting salary for the position is 1,895 per month.
Interested candidates need to fill an application form in order to apply. Instructions for sending applications and detailed information about the post, recruitment process and working conditions are included on the website you will visit when you click on the apply bottom.
Phone: + 383 38 70 2150
Remarks: The post is pending approval of the higher headquarters of Job Description changes, which are reflected in this advertisement.
The essential education, experience and skills requirements are:
- 6 years’ experience in the professional field in or with different media (written and electronic, local, national and international) or Public Affairs.
- Extensive knowledge of media protocol mainly in international environment staff work.
- University Degree in Public Affairs, Journalism, History science, Communications, Media studies, or related field.
- Driving License – B Category
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Good team working skills
- Ability to analyse and present information
The desirable education, experience and skills requirements are:
- Extensive knowledge of protocol
- Experience in website management
- Master degree or equivalent in Public Affairs, Journalism, History science, Business studies, Communications, Media studies, or related field.
English and Serbian - Very Good (Professional knowledge of the language to understand practical, professional and social conversations in a work environment).
NATO vojna kancelarija za vezu
- Srbija, Beograd, BIRCANINOVA 5
- PIB: 104785370
- Matični broj: 06000029