Our client is one of the world’s leading innovative pharmaceutical companies, with its representative office in Belgrade. In a view of supporting their further expansion, Adecco is looking for highly competent and motivated candidates for the position of:
- Life science University degree (Medicine preferred)
- 3 years of experience in pharma business (preferably in medical department)
- High level of proficiency in English (written and spoken)
- PC literacy
- Valid driving license
- Develop and maintain up to date medical and scientific expertise, provide regular scientific updates and trainings
- Provide input for the development of local medical strategy, based on the global/regional medical guidance
- Shape and execute the annual medical plan for the relevant products
- KOL management - establish and grow strong relationships with KOLs
- Actively participate in the preparation and execution of local medical/scientific events, including speaker selection and approval, support the preparation and medical review of the lectures, selection and approval of participants in local and events
- Lead the organization and execution of advisory boards/expert meetings in line with the medical strategy
- Provide timely and up to date medical information to internal and external customers
- Provide input for the development and perform medical review and approval of the promotional materials according to the company and country regulations
- Offer support for Regulatory Affairs Group and Drug Safety Unit
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- High level of drive and ambition
- Good understanding of corporate functions and operations
- Open minded, flexible, and team-oriented person
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
ADECCO OUTSOURCING d.o.o.
Vladimira Popovica 40, 11070 Beograd
Deadline for applications: 04.03.2020.