PrimeVigilance, an Ergomed company, was established in 2008 by former Drug Regulators, to provide specialised pharmacovigilance services to pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies. These services cover the science and activities relating to the detection, assessment, understanding and prevention of adverse effects or any other drug-related problem (WHO definition of pharmacovigilance). Since then, PrimeVigilance has added other services including medical information call centres, and has grown to become one of the global leaders in its field, providing services to over 150 client companies in more than 100 countries. We continue to expand as we strive to become the leading global pharmacovigilance and medical information service provider. Our Mission is a world with safer drugs.
We are looking for a Medical Information (MI) Associate to join our team with working shift pattern - US working hours.
The role is ideal for a confident and enthusiastic individual with an understanding of Medical Information (MI) who is looking to build on their knowledge and gain exposure in assisting in the growth of a medical information department in the service provider industry. Knowledge of customer service or pharmacovigilance is also an advantage.
Medical Information Associate supports the Medical Information team with Medical Information inquiry handling and any associated activities.
The MI Associate key responsibilities may include, but is not limited to, the following:
For the Client (may include but is not limited to the following):
- To take responsibility for handling medical information enquiries in both English and ideally one language in which you are fluent.
- To take responsibility for translational activities in your other fluent language, where applicable, and where the client has requested such service
- To provide approved responses to medical enquiries from external customers including healthcare professionals and patients as well as assisting the pharmaceutical clients’ internal departments with queries where required. This includes acting as a call handling agent as part of the Medical Information dedicated call centre;
- To identify and escalate non-standard inquires to the appropriate senior team members for action as instructed;
- To accurately identify, document and report adverse events/side effects, pregnancy and other special situation events, and product quality complaints in a clear concise manner within requires timeframes according to government regulations, and client and PrimeVigilance internal policies and procedures;
- To ensure that all medical information enquiries are tracked and fully documented within the Medical Information database accurately and completely;
- Keeping up to date with and complying with relevant SOPs and working practices, regulations and Codes of Practice. Assist with review and revision of said documents;
- To provide secondary support to Medical Information Project leads and serve as project lead or back-ups when appointed;
- To participate in the out-of-hours provision of medical information for clients who have contracted a 24/7 enquiry handling service
- Life science / bio medical background – university, college or a high school degree
- Ideally working experience in medical information or pharmacovigilance
- Experience in a call-centre environment (sales/customer service)
- English - advanced (spoken, written)
- PC Skills
- Advanced literacy (MS Office)
- Competitive salary
- US working hours
- Dynamic team of colleagues in a fast-growing company – possibility for your quick career growth
- Multicultural environment, English as a company language
- Strong emphasis on personal and professional growth
- Extensive and specialized trainings in pharmacovigilance – internal trainings provided by skilled professionals, but also prestigious trainings/seminars taking place abroad
- Friendly working environment with several social events per year
- Srbija, Beograd, Đorđa Stanojevića 14
- PIB: 109436311
- Matični broj: 21181986