Amicus SRB d.o.o. is a part of Swixx Biopharma company. Swixx operates subsidiaries across Central and Eastern Europe and Russia.
The company has swiftly evolved into the largest and fastest-growing dedicated commercialization platform for biopharma and specialty innovative companies in CEE.
Swixx has gathered outstanding rare disease, oncology-hematology and specialty talent under one roof.
Amicus SRB d.o.o. is seeking driven, entrepreneurial-minded, collaborative individuals to support our growing portfolio in oncology and hematology.
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a dynamic and growing organization.
Medical Representative – Oncology and Hematology
Responsible for developing and maintaining local strategic customer relationships to grow Amicus business within compliance and legal requirements.
- Develop and maintain strong, effective and constructive relationships with external partners including KOLs, other HCPs, patient associations, hospital pharmacists and administration by taking a leadership role in the communication and liaison between all external customers.
- Deliver agreed strategy and all necessary tactics within the key accounts in order to drive Amicus performance in line with marketing and sales strategies.
- Participate at local and international third party events, medical meetings and trainings
- Weekly reporting and analyzing and follow-up of activities in the CRM system.
- Operate in a professional, compliant, and ethical manner in line with laws and regulations.
Qualifications & Experience
- University degree in Medicine, Pharmacy or other relevant university education
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, growth mindset, team player
- Minimum 1 year experience in pharmaceutical industry, preferably in Oncology/Hematology or hospital environment
- Driving license, fluency in English
Amicus SRB d.o.o.
AMICUS SRB je farmaceutska kompanija koja je deo švajcarske Swixx Biopharma grupe.Više o poslodavcu