Workforce has partnered with international pharmaceutical company to support their expansion.
As Medical Sales Representative you will provide field-based support, identify and develop strong cooperation with customers with an aim to promote company's portfolio and to achieve goals.
- Traveling throughout the assigned territory and promote products to pharmacists and doctors
- Identifying prospective business opportunities for the company
- Achieving sales and profit targets
- Developing and maintaining territory coverage
- Building and maintaining professional relationship with customers and providing them information about the products and the company
- Organizing and participating in congresses and expert meetings
- Providing the relevant departments with customer feedback
- Keeping up to date with market trends and competitors
- Handling administrative aspects of territory responsibility, including reporting, expense managements and sales/promotional materials
The successful candidate:
- University degree in Science (Medicine, Pharmacy, Dentistry)
- 2 years of working experience is desirable
- Fluent written and spoken English
- PC literacy
- Clear driving license with driving experience
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Initiative person with an ability to work independently
- Team oriented and loyal, with high ethical standards
- Ability to handle travelling and to work in fast paced environment
Only selected candidates will be contacted.
Workforce Human Resource je regionalna HR kompanija koja posluje u zemljama Adriatic regije. Imamo preko 20 godina iskustva u HR industiji gde svakodnevno podržavamo preko 500 klijenata i preko 5.000 saradnika. Naša rešenja kreirana su prema vašim potrebama, bilo da tražite posao ili ste poslodavac, bilo da vam treba 1 ili 1.000 zaposlenih. Pružamo podršku u regrutaciji, u zapošljavanju, oblasti radnog prava i HR konsaltinga, obračunu zarada, outsourcingu procesa regrutacije i onsite menadžmenta.…Više o poslodavcu