HomeStory is a leading partner of digital consumer experiences for companies in the financial and real estate industries. We are a diverse set of talents with the mission to create the best customer experiences in big data analytics and artificial intelligence, enabling people to make better decisions for life’s largest purchase – their home.
- Build, maintain, and support all cloud-based infrastructure that powers Hometory’s e-commerce site and back-end systems.
- Help foster a culture of security, and enforce comprehensive security best practices throughout Homestory’s infrastructure and code.
- Set up and maintain automated monitoring of all systems, to ensure maximum uptime and peak performance.
- Architect infrastructure solutions for maximum scalability, employing techniques and technologies such as “scale out”, redundancy, automated failover, and micro-services.
- Work closely with software development and data science teams to support their infrastructure needs, and provision and maintain all needed development, testing, and production environments.
- Employ DevOps automation, “infrastructure as code”, and continuous integration/deployment practices as much as possible.
- 2+ years of DevOps Engineering experience
- Strong background administering scalable infrastructure in a public cloud environment. (AWS preferred.)
- Proficiency in Unix system administration, network administration, and security, along with expert knowledge of associated tools and utilities.
- Proficiency in scripting languages such as Bash and Python, as well as SQL
- Proficiency in 1 or more object oriented languages, preferably Go or Java
- Experience with modern source control tools (e.g., git) and CI/CD build/deployment tools (e.g., AWS CodePipeline, TeamCity, Jenkins).
- Strong debugging and problem solving skills, as well as verbal and written communication skills.
- BS in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience.
- Experience with container technologies, such as Docker and Kubernetes.
- Experience with infrastructure automation tools, such as AWS CloudFormation.
Some of the benefits of working at HomeStory include:
- Full time employment
- Competitive compensation
- 25 days of paid vacation
- Paid home and mobile internet
- 100% paid sick leave for up to 30 days a year
- Equipment for the Home Office
- Virtual and real team gatherings and activities
- English classes
- Srbija, Beograd, Jurija Gagarina 231
- PIB: 112246579
- Matični broj: 21634549