Neotech Solutions needs you to be a part of our highly motivated group of technology experts.
We share a passion for technology and the community we serve, and we are committed to building long-lasting, productive relationships. We focus on giving back to the community, positively impacting society, and providing quality solutions that work. We believe in autonomy, mastery and purpose and in trusting people to do the right thing - and we think Neotech Solutions is a pretty great place to be a part of.
Note: Please feel comfortable applying, even if you don't meet all the requirements for the position. We'll let you in on a secret: there's no such thing as a "perfect" candidate. Everyone can grow at Neotech Solutions. We strongly encourage members of underrepresented groups and people of diverse backgrounds to apply. Apply now if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day!
Skills & Requirements:
- You're smart, adaptable, and love picking up new skills
- You communicate well with teammates and clients, and your experience backs that up
- You're highly skilled with Terraform DevOps technology
- You have solid AWS experience, specifically ECS and Lambda
- You have experience working on CLI tools with Python 3
- You are familiar with GitHub Actions
- Good knowledge of English language, written and spoken
What you will be doing:
- Add configuration as code support to allow development teams to specify their own configurations with minimal DevOps involvement
- Update CLI (Command Line Interface) tool to orchestrate deployment process in AWS
- Create higher level more reusable terraform modules than what is in place currently
- Implement semantic versioning
- Implement infrastructure following trunk-based development
- Competitive compensation based on your skills
- Learning resources like Udemy, Saisoft, and internal development meetups
- An awesome culture with opportunities to meet like-minded people; whether you're into gaming, reading, hiking, or craft food and drink, there's a club for that.
- Philanthropic events to get involved in the community
- Flexible hours and paid time off
- Fully remote or office based - optionable
If you find this position interesting, and you think you might be a match, please feel free to apply. We are looking forward to meeting you!
At Neotech Solutions, we know that software and applications are made for people. In fact, software should encourage users to take the next natural step in a very clear and easy to understand way. And when users can hit the ground running using your program with little time in training, this benefits your bottom line. Everything we create is human-centered and focused on helping people accomplish tasks as simply as possible.Više o poslodavcu