Do you have solid development experience and excellent communication skills? Are you a team player with a ‘can do’ mentality? Are you passionate about building high-quality next-gen FinTech products?
All of the above? Sounds like a match! We have a job opening for a Medior Frontend Developer at our SimpledCard office in Budapest.
What is it like to work in Simpled Card’s development team?
We’re a small cross-functional team. We cooperate with business, and what we build arrives in the customer’s hand within weeks. We work independently, with tech-savvy management and CEO. Our team is trusted to create a usable, valuable product, so we make sure to use our resources wisely. The company is dedicated to aligning us with product vision, value proposition and architectural principles. We benefit from being able to know what is happening in the company, understanding the strategic context. We aim to be solution-oriented and pragmatic. We work effectively, with great engineering culture and a problem-solving focus.
Our work principle is cooperation over individualism. We value ideas, irrespective of who said them, so everything can be discussed, and everything can be challenged. Our motto is to keep an open mind, speak up if something is not going well, and keep on learning.
At SimpledCard we care for each other, as individuals and as a team as well. We like to occasionally spend time together after work, having some fun, playing games, or just catch up with stories. Work-life balance is something that is taken seriously in our team because valuing our personal life creates a strong base to build on.
We are looking for someone for whom software development is a passion, not just a job. You not only write code, but you also craft and run a product. You are open to change and have the ability to learn and cooperate with others. You are pragmatic and proactive, and you do what needs to be done: building and running the system. Last but not least, you understand the importance of automation in testing, tooling, and operations.
What we are looking for:
- 3+ years designing/building modern frontend applications.
- Experience with Angular, preferably with recent versions
- Experience with using RESTful APIs.
- You care about things like semantic markup, clean code, and maintainability.
- Comfortable working on a project with a distributed team, in an Agile environment.
- Team player, result-oriented approach to development, good communication skills, comfortable working with team management tools like Jira, etc.
- Strong English skills: speaking + writing.
What is an extra:
- At least one state management library (Redux, NgRx, etc.).
- Using testing frameworks like Jasmine, or Karma.
Your responsibilities would be:
- Develop and maintain the frontend for our company's Card Management System
- Support our mobile application
- Find and resolve tech debts
- Be part of our Agile team
What we offer:
- A unique opportunity to join a rapidly growing FinTech scale-up.
- Modern technology stack.
- Product culture and business savvy: we don’t just write code, we build products.
- Competitive salary.
- Great company culture – no office politics.
- Flexible in-office/work from home arrangements
- Regular team activities and company events.
- Great opportunities to learn and grow.
- A modern office with a beautiful view, free coffee, tea, etc. (We are remote while the pandemic continues.)
Are you up for the challenge? We would like to hear from you and perhaps welcome you as our newest team member soon!
We're not open to candidates from recruitment agencies. Contacting us will not be appreciated.
- Holandija, Inostranstvo, Haarlemmerstraat 124 E-F