Global IT Factory is a leading global provider of Education Software. We build systems for the top tier universities across the globe. We have been listed by Gartner as one of the top 12 word’s producers of Curriculum Managements Systems. Our global delivery teams are in Serbia and Australia.
Our company’s mission is to empower Universities around the globe to manage and collaborate on designing Curriculums, Courses and Programs for their students. Furthermore, we create standards for them.
Our architecture, technology stack and development practices are aimed to the latest, best industry practices. Technologies include Java Spring Framework, Spring Boot, Hibernate, Oracle Cloud Services, REST, Docker, Kubernetes, Jenkins etc.
As we are now expanding our product set, the opportunity exists for the ambitious, competent, and self-driven individual to work with our Belgrade team as a Medior Java Developer.
This position fills one of the important roles for the growth and success of our company.
Working closely with our Back-end Team Leader, you will be given plenty of challenges to improve your knowledge and foster personal and professional growth. You will be working on both, our flagship app Curriculum Management System, and brand-new application that we are starting early next year.
Ideally, you will be based in Belgrade, but we also encourage suitable candidates from other localities to apply.
What You will do:
- Gain and maintain deep understanding of the CMS product and architecture.
- Follow Global IT Factory software development process and best practices.
- Implement the new functionality as well as maintain the existing.
- Practice good coding techniques (Security, Code optimization, Code reuse, Performance etc.) and participate in Code reviews.
- Work with internal teams of QA engineers and Business Analysts.
What You should bring:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 1+ years of experience as Java Developer, ideally using Java Spring framework.
- Experience in Web Application development.
- Desire to create products for the Cloud environment.
- Demonstrated ability to present and engage with the internal teams in a constructive and collaborative relationship.
- Solid (English) written and oral communication skills.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and care about your career and wellbeing.
- Friendly, collaborative, and flexible work environment.
- Interesting and challenging work to foster your personal and professional growth.
- Opportunity to spend some time working in Australia.
Why Work with us:
- We work in cross-functional teams that are very strong technically. You will be collaborating with senior professionals, with plenty of industry experience. Being part of a highly professional, growing team focused on great outcomes, will foster your personal and professional growth.
- We will trust you and help you grow. You will be given plenty of responsibility as your role will be vital for the company to meet its proposed targets. We also takecareer development seriously, and provide education and courses as needed.
- Work from anywhere. We rely on top global talent, not only those living within a 10km radius from the office. We trust our people to work remotely and deliver on the proposed results.
Interested? Apply now to learn more about this opportunity and gain the chance to be a part of a growing technology company!
Feedback will be provided to all applicants.
Global IT Factory
Global IT Factory Global IT Factory is a leading global provider of Education Software. We build systems for top-tier universities across the globe. We have been listed by Gartner as one of the top 12 world producers of Curriculum Management Systems. Our global delivery teams are in Serbia and Australia. Our company’s mission is to empower Universities around the globe to manage and collaborate on designing Curriculums, Courses, and Programs for their students. Furthermore, we create…Više o poslodavcu