Who are we looking for?
We work with clients all over the world to provide high-quality software development services across industries, ranging from dynamic start-ups to businesses at various levels of maturity. We are currently looking to hire a medior-level manual QA tester.
Our goals are:
- Constantly improving our knowledge and skill set on both an individual and team level
- Making an impact and finding new opportunities for collective growth
- Challenging our team members to step out of their comfort zone and try something new
- Creating meaningful and memorable products, with love and ambition
The same approach marks our hiring process - we focus not only on your skills, but also on your professional and personal ambitions, as well as your value system and core philosophy. We want to get to know you and give you a chance to convince us that you are the right person to join K7 Tech.
- Working experience in testing web and/or mobile apps
- Experience with bug/issue tracking tools (Jira or similar)
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies and Scrum and/or Kanban
- Fluency in English
- Experience in defining test cases and acceptance criteria
Nice to have:
- Working knowledge of PostMan or Swagger (experience in API testing)
- Experience in UI testing automation using Selenium or similar tool
What we offer:
- Salary according to knowledge and industry standards
- Remote work
- Flexible working hours
- Private health insurance
- A friendly team focused on continuous improvements and a never-ending pursuit of knowledge
We are a software agency specializing in iOS, Android and Web development. K7 Tech Agency brings together developers, designers, and project managers to produce outstanding mobile apps and web platforms. Creativity and excellence are at the core of everything we do. We are a team of enthusiasts and experts who create what they love and believe in, challenging ourselves daily to come up with the best possible solutions for our clients. We believe collaboration brings about exchange of knowledge…Više o poslodavcu