To support our growing international business, we are looking for new:
Medior Software Engineer (C/C++ Developer)
Fiscal Solutions is a globally acting software development company serving international clients worldwide. At the moment, we are proud partners with more than 70 clients in 17 countries, and those are all worldwide retailers such as Deichmann, Decathlon, Metro C&C, Ikea, Sephora, C&A, Jysk, Women’ Secret, Giorgio Armani, H&M, etc.
As the leading company in this niche, we are awarded and shortlisted among “Top 10 Retail Tech Solution Providers in Europe“ in 2019. Our projects include cooperation with retailers that are entering various markets throughout Europe, with the focus on development of modules that support fiscal requirements, development, and application of modules for integration between wordly renown systems, creation of software for managing retail equipment and more.
Besides building self-sustaining and successful business, our mission and responsibility is designing safe, happy, and motivating place for all our employees.
- Maintenence of existing and development of new software
- Occasional communication with clients and partners
- Learning field related technologies.
- Regular meetings with Team Leader for ensuring comfortable and productive work environment,
- Close communication with Team Leader, Project Managers and Quality Assurance to ensure demanded precision and delivered reliability.
- Experience in C/C++ programming language
- Programming in Windows and/or Linux environment
- Familiarity with communication interfaces (serial communication and/or network interfaces)
- Knowledge of REST/SOAP interfaces
- Knowledge of SQL
- Problem solving skills
- Advanced knowledge for communication in English, both spoken and written
Not required, but highly valued skills:
- Work with Windows Environment (APIs, Certificates, Scripts, etc).
- Work with Linux Environment (APIs, Certificates, Scripts, etc).
- Experience with open source projects
- Building deployment packages
- Knowledge of UML
If this sounds like you, we are looking forward to meeting you!
What we offer:
- Professional and dynamic working environment
- Diverse projects with the leading world experts in retail technologies
- Working with the highly innovative and commercially successful products
- Interaction and communication with some of the largest world Retailers and Software providers
- Rewarding of good ideas and innovative approach
- Various opportunities for promotion and growth within the company
- Permanent mentoring and training within our Academy
- Friendly and dynamic work environment
- Young, collaborative team and open-minded culture
- Social programs and benefits designed to meet interests of each employee, with a special focus on work-life balance and well-being that are led by our Chief Health Officer as well as private health Insurance, flexible work organization, annual company trips (4 days), team-building events, sport and holiday events, socially responsible activities, etc.
To meet us and our company values better, feel free to listen to the podcast of one of the owners of the company: Riba smrdi od glave • A podcast on Anchor
If you are interested this opportunity please include a brief overview of your experiences through your application (C/C++, SQL, REST/SOAP, Open Source, etc).
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview. Thank you for applying!
Fiscal solutions doo
Fiscal Solutions is a leading software provider of fiscal solutions related to the retail industry. We are fiscal law experts towards cash registers or fiscalization model, in general, we are specialists in understanding all rules and regulations that are dictating the retailer how to work with the Point of Sale according to country’s fiscal law requirements. Today, we are trusted by the worldwide retailers – Ikea, Deichman, C&A, Bvlgary, Hofer, Metro, Sephora, Jysk and many others.Više o poslodavcu