We are looking for a
Medior Test Developer
This is a position for experienced testing professionals in our Belgrade and Zrenjanin offices. An ideal candidate should have an eye for quality and reliability of the delivered products and enthusiasm to explore technological developments in the area of software testing. But above all we are looking for team players with good communication skills, which will fit our company values.
What are we looking for?
- - knowledge of Business-Driven and Risk Based Test Methodologies
- - minimum 3 years of relevant working experience
- - solid experience with the automated testing processes and related testing tools
- - understanding of OOP
- - readiness to perform both manual and automated testing, knowledge to determine which methods and tools would be most advantageous in a given context
- - hands-on exploratory testing experience
- - solid communication skills in English
- - open-minded, creative, curious and eager to learn
- You will be expected to define, develop and execute test engineering tasks, which include: reviewing product requirements and analysis, creating and executing test plans, monitoring and analyzing test results and collecting and reporting QA metrics. This is a hands-on role that includes planning, coordination, review, and reporting of all testing activities.
Duties and responsibilities
- plan the testing efforts depending on the context
- execute exploratory testing and create automated tests
- perform functional testing, performance testing, load testing, stress testing, etc.
- execute automated and manual tests as needed
- choose and use the appropriate test tools according to the best practices
- support developers in reproducing and troubleshooting defects
What we offer?
- - Working on complex systems development
- - Opportunity for creative work in an international working environment
- - Personal development plans, mentoring program, trainings, education and certifications
- - Adjustable start of your working day and optimal workload
- - Great colleagues, open, informal and fun atmosphere
- - Private health insurance, paid sick leave
- - From 23 to 30 days of holiday per year, depending of the time spent in the company
- - Fully remote work during COVID-19 pandemic and flexibility after the pandemic
- - Home office budget to customize the workplace in your home
- - Personalized wellbeing packages
- And much more when we get back to office-life! You will hear more details during the interview!
Join the magic number!
Deadline for applications:
Levi9 Technology Services
Jula 1994. godine kometa je udarila u Jupiter i omogućila da se po prvi put posmatra direktan sudar dva objekta u Sunčevom sistemu. Udarivši u Jupiter, kometa Shoemaker–Levy 9 izazvala je eksplozije jače od ukupnog nuklearnog arsenala na Zemlji i ostavila za sobom kratere prečnika Zemlje. Sa vizijom uticaja sličnih razmera na IT tržište, aprila 2005. godine osnovana je kompanija Levi9 Technology Services. Levi9 je servisna kompanija koja pruža usluge razvoja, implementacije, održavanja ... Saznajte više
"Miroslav Radujkov, Java TL & Department Manager
U kompaniji Levi Nine zaposlio sam se početkom 2008. godine, kao Junior Java Developer. Od samog početka imao sam privilegiju da radim na ... " Pročitajte celo iskustvo
- RAD NA DALJINU
- KOMPANIJSKI POPUSTI
- OBEZBEĐENA OPREMA ZA RAD
- OBEZBEĐEN PARKING
- HRANA I PIĆE
- TIMSKA DRUŽENJA
- ZABAVNI SADRŽAJ
- SPORT I REKREACIJA
- RAD OD KUĆE
- GODIŠNJI ODMOR I SLOBODNI DANI
- FLEKSIBILNO RADNO VREME
- OBUKE, KONFERENCIJE
- EDUKACIJA, PROFESIONALNI RAZVOJ
- DOBROVOLJNO ZDRAVSTVENO OSIGURANJE