Who is Handson Systems?
We are an international technology company currently developing telematics, IoT and other related solutions for various markets worldwide. We offer vehicle tracking and fleet management solutions, RFID tracking and a host of other IoT based technologies. We are on the lookout to build a strong Software Engineering team covering various positions and seniority levels.
What is our Vision and Mission?
Our vision is to work hand-in-hand with our customers to transform our telematic solutions into high value services that constantly create value, transparency and positive experiences. Our mission is to improve the quality of life for consumers through the processing and presentation of rich telematic data that is packaged into intuitive and ease of use services.
What roles are required for the Software Engineering team?
We are looking for passionate individuals that are ready to influence our products roadmap and excited to roll up their sleeves and be hands-on. As part of this Team you will be making this vision come to life by implementing telematic solutions that cover various business domains however still having the handson identity. If you are interested in making the world smarter than HandsOn Systems is for you.
- Medior/Senior Java Software Engineer
More details can be found at https://www.handsonsystems.com/.
NOTE: If you do not meet all criterias but you are interested in the sector and the world of IOT please still apply.
Where are we based?
Our Serbian office building is located in Niš, in an attractive location a few meters away from all amenities. We also have offices in Malta and Italy.
Our promise to you
- Competitive and fair salary that reflects your education and work experience
- Opportunity to work in a multinational company with offices in Malta, Italy and Serbia
- Possibility to travel to Malta for training course with experienced team
- Working in a new but professional environment, where you can learn and grow with the team
- Working in cooperation with experienced team from Malta
- Working on exciting and challenging projects
- Use of modern technologies and devices in everyday work
- Agile environment and methodology
- Possibility to work remote
- Flexible work hours
- Possibility to travel abroad
- Modern and cozy office space near the city center (Niš - Duvanište) with lots of amenities nearby (cafes, supermarket, bakery, restaurants, free parking space)
- Fully equipped kitchen, including coffee, other refreshments and fresh fruits
What does a selection process look like?
We will contact short-listed candidates for an interview to cover both HR and technical aspects related to the respective position. The interview will take about an hour. If the interview goes well, there will be a technical evaluation. Depending on the role there could be a technical assignment either covered through a second interview or through an offline technical exercise which would need to be submitted by a stipulated date. After that task, successful candidates will receive an email with an offer.
Send us Your application!
Does the world of IoT and Telematics interest you? If yes, please send us your application, CV and example projects.
Please be sure to include links to your clickable project references or Github account.
Please contact us if you have any questions about this position.
HandsOn Systems is an international technology company specialising in the following areas: GPS Tracking and Fleet Management Usage Based Insurance RFID Asset Tracking and Inventory Management Task and Dispatch Management Software Through our years of experience and dedication, we are helping the world to develop into an efficient, modernized, reliable, smarter and safer place.Više o poslodavcu