Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM Platform Specialist
Our client is a Swedish software consultancy founded in 2005 with more than 100 employees and growing. They are creating and implementing digital transformation projects for different clients in Sweden. They offer competitive salaries, private health care insurance, flexible working hours, work from home opportunity (2-3 days), great opportunity to growth professionally in a friendly and supportive environment. There are many interesting, challenging high quality projects. Sweden is very far in digital development in many areas so lots of opportunity for learning, growing and the company strongly supports that through various learning and knowledge sharing activities.
Join our great team in Belgrade
We will be working from a great office in Belgrade with all the convenience of free coffee, tea, fruits etc.
If you live outside Belgrade or Novi Sad you can work from home but later after 6-9 months required to work some days from our Belgrade office, relocate or commute with overnight stay is an option too and we can help with hotel and travel expenses.
Some of the leading technologies we use: Microsoft Azure, AWS, Dynamics 365, Qlik, and Power BI, and others.
- We're looking for a Developer within Dynamics 365 CRM Platform Engagement that wants to work deeply with the platform together with other Dynamics enthusiasts.
- You will work with new client projects, ongoing development, maintenance and support to our existing clients.
- Learning from each other in the team and sharing experiences from different projects. Open communication, asking questions, involvement and passion.
- Ability to creating solutions for our clients. A true professional. You're a central figure when it comes to creating Dynamics CRM solutions, teaching the clients in the platform and helping them in their digital transformation.
- Hands-on work experience from configuration and development within the Dynamics CRM platform.
- Deep understanding of the methods and patterns that transform a series of instructions into a fully functioning system.
- Confident in your skills both when it comes to developing, configuration, and supporting clients within the platform
- Good level of English, both in speech and writing
- Competitive Salary
- Private health care insurance
- Personal learning budget for your further education – books, courses etc.
- Opportunities to learn and growth with many interesting digital transformation projects
- Flexible working hours
- Work from home 2-3 days / week (also after Corona)
- Work from our modern office in central Belgrade
- Learn and growth with internal seminars and conferences, external learning
- To work together with other highly professional team members and sharing knowledge
- Work in a friendly, relaxed environment
- Only electronic application – Preferably in MS Word or Google Docs etc.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- We are looking forward to your application and hopefully to welcome you into our team.
Nordic Innov Consulting AB
- Švedska, Malmö, Lönngatan 8F