Ardagh Group is a global leader in glass and metal packaging solutions, producing packaging for the world’s leading food, beverage, and consumer care brands. We strongly believe that the success of our business depends on the success of our people. We strive to create working environments where our employees feel valued, can work to their full potential and where their achievements are celebrated. We are creating an exciting future for Ardagh that is built on our core values of trust, teamwork and excellence and we have opportunities in a wide variety of disciplines across our organization.
The MS O365 Analyst for Dynamics 365 CRM will be responsible for leading requirements gathering sessions, document requirements, run projects and implement smaller solutions based on Dynamics 365 configuration with the business responsible.
Key Responsibilities of the role include:
- Supporting sprint planning, provides updates on progress at daily stand ups.
- Produce high quality documentation.
- Assist in the decision-making process to determine the best solutions and approaches for projects.
- Work with technical teams to help them define the best technical solution.
- Build and configuration of solutions using Dynamics 365.
- Prototyping and proof of concept development.
- Gather requirements and create specifications.
- Run information gathering workshops.
- Professional Experience with Dynamics 365 Sales, Service and Marketing.
- Professional Experience with Power Platform (Power Apps Portals, Canvas and Model Driven Apps, Power Automate, Power BI).
- Professional experience of the methods and tools used to customize and develop Dynamics 365.
- Experience in Office 365 (Sharepoint, Teams).
- Solution Design, wire framing; ensuring the design and layout are in keeping with the requirements.
- Strong workshop, facilitation, and presentations skills.
- Good understanding of DevOps and testing methodologies.
- Certifications – Six Sigma, Lean, Agile desirable.
- Working proficiency in English required.
If you are interested in this position, please follow the link after the apply button.
ARDAGH METAL PACKAGING SERBIA D.O.O.
Ardagh Group is a global supplier of sustainable, infinitely recyclable, metal and glass packaging for brand owners around the world. The consistent pursuit of market-leading innovation, quality, and customer service, backed by investment in our people and processes, underpins everything we do. Ardagh Metal Packaging (AMP), 82%-owned by Ardagh Group is separately listed on the New York Stock Exchange. Ardagh Metal Packaging (AMP) is a leading global supplier of sustainable, infinitely recyclable, ... Saznajte više
"I joined Ardagh Group in December 2017 as Finance Assistance position, Account Receivable department, responsible for Dutch region. After 1 year I got promoted into Team Lead. As a team lead I was also ... " Pročitajte celo iskustvo
- ZABAVNI SADRŽAJ
- FLEKSIBILNO RADNO VREME
- DOBROVOLJNO ZDRAVSTVENO OSIGURANJE
- HRANA I PIĆE
- EDUKACIJA, PROFESIONALNI RAZVOJ
- NAGRADE, BONUSI, POKLONI
- SPORT I REKREACIJA
- TIMSKA DRUŽENJA
- OBUKE, KONFERENCIJE