- We are a remote team creating software that manages the different phases of clinical trials.
- Our team consists of experts working on the full life cycle of product development.
- Our platforms are used by doctors, nurses, managers, and many other roles all over the globe to manage clinical trials led by world-famous pharmaceutical companies.
Here is how we work:
- We are fully remote. This means you get to do your schedule no matter the timezone.
- We follow good clinical practices but adapt them to fit the company and team needs.
- The team you will be joining is focused on advancing machine learning algorithms for analysis of DICOM images.
- Platform you will be working on is used by radiologists to annotate DICOM images to train machine learning models on various disease/condition detection.
Here’s what you will be doing:
- Maintain and develop new capabilities for Vue application used by medical doctors (radiologist) to annotate medical images (DICOM CT scans)
- Maintain and develop new capabilities for Python/Django API baked backend that is paired with Vue SPA used to administer and persist the work of doctors
- Participate in meetings regarding product development, ideas and roadmap planning
- Writing and maintaining tests
Qualifications and competencies:
- Proven experience in Python/Django, REST API
- Proven experience in Vue
- Experience working with PostgreSQL
- Experience with Docker
- Experience with AWS
- Understanding of Agile methodologies
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English
- Ability to find the balance between ideal code and working code
- Ability to differentiate badly designed system from good one
- Excellent self-organization skills and work autonomy
- Good understanding of SOLID and DRY principles
- Familiarity with DICOM Web
It would be great if:
- You are interested in expanding your knowledge of clinical processes and trials
- You are interested in machine learning
- You have international work experience
- You are familiar with CI/CD pipelines/workflows
- Flexible working hours with 100% remote work
- Paid self-learning time
- Paid online courses
- Home office budget
- Being a part of the fast-growing med-tech industry
- We are expecting first phase of contract duration to be 6-12 months after which we will reassess the need for extension
Join our team as we push boundaries and bring innovation to the field of life sciences. At the core of our vision is one goal: creating end-to-end products that enable our clients to focus on what they do best - discover novel types of therapies. As a strongly focused, distributed team, we are driven by enthusiasm for working on cutting-edge solutions and problems. We are led by problems we must solve to enable our clients to achieve amazing breakthroughs in clinical trial phases. If you want to join our mission-driven team working on enabling faster improvements in drug discovery, send u