TelQ is a cloud-based SaaS telecom platform that enables customers all over the world to monitor and significantly improve the quality of their communication channels through the widest network of testing devices in the industry. Our two main offices are located in Germany and Belgrade.
As a Software Engineer, you will be part of our core product-engineering squad. Your main role will consist of designing, developing and maintaining scalable and highly reliable microservices and web apps using Java, Spring Boot, Docker and Kubernetes to empower our customers to perform advanced monitoring and testing of telecommunication networks.
You will be part of a self-steering team where you make decisions together and have freedom and responsibility to create impactful services, often from scratch. We operate using an agile development methodology, deploying code multiple times per day while ensuring that our applications are rigorously automatically tested.
Our tech stack:
Backend: Java 11, Kotlin, Spring Boot (web, data, cloud), MySQL, RabbitMQ, AWS, Kubernetes, Docker, Liquibase, Swagger, JUnit, Mockito, Maven, Git.
We are looking for someone with solid Java experience as well as good soft skills. Experience with a microservices architecture, Kubernetes, DevOps or front-end will be a big plus.
Skills and qualifications:
- 3+ years of relevant software development experience.
- Java Core, Spring.
- Understanding of design patterns and ability to implement them at the right place.
- Advanced experience in writing unit tests.
- Love to details and the ability to write clear code.
- Understanding of agile principles and team-work focused.
- Full professional verbal and written proficiency in English.
What you get:
- Continuous education and skill development provided by the company.
- Competitive salary.
- Opportunity to learn from our experienced and well-accomplished senior developers.
- While being a part of a quickly growing company, you have an opportunity to learn a lot and grow fast professionally.
- Modern office and top-notch work equipment.
- Opportunity to significantly impact the growth of a successful SaaS platform.
- Working with leading market technologies.
- Professional, forward-thinking and friendly international work atmosphere with team members from more than 8 countries.
- Flexibility in working remotely 1-2 days per week.
TelQ Telecom doo
TelQ is a cloud telecom quality assurance platform that enables customers all over the world to monitor and significantly improve the quality of their communication channels through our wide network of testing devices. We are a highly-skilled, well-qualified and fast-growing company competing for the first places in the world in our niche market. We are looking to expand our team and actively searching for talented individuals who are interested in great growth opportunities and are ready to…Više o poslodavcu