Who we are
Regional HR company operating in the Adriatic countries, providing organizations with the right Talent Solutions and strategies by successfully penetrating the major industries. With our regional team of dedicated consultants, we guarantee that every client gets individual and customized attention. Our expertise and knowledge ensure our clients will obtain “the right talent”.
Heads Talent Solutions has partnered with a reputable international company, investor in development of large mining project, in order to support their operations in Montenegro.
This role serves to advance permitting and start-up preparations for a large open pit mining operation in 2022. The ideal candidate will be an officially recognized mining engineer with suitable experience to assist a small team to obtain permits, prepare designs, schedules and contracts towards this start-up.
- Hold the key regulatory Mining Engineer position necessary to obtain the initial mining license
- Work with consultants and the owner’s team to finalize preliminary designs and schedules ahead of the project start-up
- Become engaged in the mining contract preparation, tendering, assessment, and award
- Assist in other contract preparation for activities such as earthworks and road construction
- Assist with the selection of the mining technical team, systems, and processes
The successful applicant:
- A degree qualified Mining Engineer with a sound knowledge of mining design and mineral economics
- 5+ years of experience in open pit mining engineering, including drilling, blasting, load and haul operations
- Management of or within a mining contractor environment will be well regarded
- Eligible and willing to hold the position of the regulatory recognized “Mining Engineer” during the permitting stages
- Computer proficiency in mining design and scheduling software and Microsoft Office suite
- Knowledge of zoning and land use practices
- Strong work ethic and commitment to implementation and execution within a small autonomous team
- Strong communication skills (written, verbal, presentation), including knowledge of English and fully fluent in Montenegrin/Serbian
- Ability to create/implement work plans, prepare written materials, articulate goals and action plans for corporate review
Only selected candidates will be contacted.
Workforce Human Resource je regionalna HR kompanija koja posluje u zemljama Adriatic regije. Imamo preko 20 godina iskustva u HR industiji gde svakodnevno podržavamo preko 500 klijenata i preko 5.000 saradnika. Naša rešenja kreirana su prema vašim potrebama, bilo da tražite posao ili ste poslodavac, bilo da vam treba 1 ili 1.000 zaposlenih. Pružamo podršku u regrutaciji, u zapošljavanju, oblasti radnog prava i HR konsaltinga, obračunu zarada, outsourcingu procesa regrutacije i onsite menadžmenta.…Više o poslodavcu