DevOps Engineer - Mobi Banka
- Work in collaborative and dynamic environment, interact with infrastructure and development teams to ensure services are available 24 x 7
- Use various tools to administer, automate, maintain development and production infrastructure including source control systems, CI/CD servers, CI/CD environments, container orchestration servers, database management systems
- Improve infrastructure reliability and performance, deployment and monitoring efforts through automated tests.
- Scale infrastructure to meet demand. Assist Dev and QA teams by participating in building out environments and helping to troubleshoot application issues.
- Manage source control system
- Work under minimal supervision on complex issues to deliver great results on schedule.
- Ensure all systems have required security compliance for patch management and other threat protection.
- Recognize and adopt best practices in documentation, testing, security, operational support at scale and efficient use of resources.
- Continuously explore new technologies / opportunities to improve team development efficiency
- Providing help in organizing current server stack in a more unanimous and meaningful way
- 1+ years of experience in working as a DevOps or Software Engineer with similar problem-tackling
- 3+ years of experience with RDBMs systems and optimization regarding functionality of applications on database layer
- 1+ years' experience with Linux operating systems and systems administration
- Have some experience with virtualization/containers (Docker, VMware), cloud platforms (Kubernetes, Azure, AWS);
- Experience with version control systems
- Experience and understanding of CI / CD concepts and tool stack
- Good knowledge of testing workflows, frameworks and tools
- Have experience with monitoring tools (nagios, check_mk, grafana)
- Have ability to profile the code and find root cause of performance issue
- General networking skills/knowledge are a big plus
- Experience in supporting internet-facing production services and distributed systems is a plus
- Experience with configuration and automated infrastructure management tools
- Experience with scripting languages
- Experience with network security; load balancer; web servers; DB servers
- Have good troubleshooting planning and organizational skills
- Experience in banking solutions is a plus
- Fluent in English
For the good start you will need:
- Working in comfortable and functionally equipped working space
- Attractive salary package including benefits such as company phone and number with unlimited internet and annual health check
- Friendly and dynamic team who will support you from the beginning
- Be part of a highly competent and collaborative environment
Please, apply by 17.01.2020.
Napomena: Poslovi.infostud.com ne vrši posredovanje u zapošljavanju u Srbiji, niti u inostranstvu. Postupak selekcije i odabira kandidata je u nadležnosti poslodavca, a odredbe ugovora o radu predstavljaju direktan dogovor između poslodavca i zaposlenog. Svi pojmovi u oglasima, koji su upotrebljeni u muškom rodu, odnose se bez diskriminacije i na osobe ženskog pola i obrnuto, osim ukoliko specifičnim zahtevima posla nije drugačije propisano.