We are Computer Rock, an international software company based in Switzerland.
With offices in Belgrade, Zurich, Hamburg and London we combine international perspective with local market insights while living by European values and diversity. We develop platforms and services for international customers with focus on Swiss, German and English markets.
We are looking for an experienced iOS Developer who would like to become a part of our growing team. We are looking for someone who is passionate about work and who follows the latest trends in this field. Our whole team is based around these principles and that is what makes us strong and successful.
What will you be doing?
- Creating mobile apps for a range of international clients. This is a full-time position.
You are the right candidate for us if you have:
- Experience with iOS development
- Experience in Objective-C
- Experience with Swift programming language
- Independent problem solving skills
Why is Computer Rock a good and attractive place to work?
- We are experts in the industry
We have a 10 years long track record of successfully concepting, designing, developing and operating digital products and helped clients across a diverse set of industries like insurance, automotive, media, telecommunications, e-commerce, medicine and iOT.
- We make you feel happy at work
We nurture team spirit, knowledge sharing as well as mutual assistance and respect in the workplace. Our Management is in line with developers and we collaborate with each other on equal footing.
- We support your personal and professional development
All seniority levels are represented in each team and we encourage the mentoring culture. We are using the latest technologies and devices in day-to-day work, which enables your continuous professional development. At team level, various educational presentations are organised to keep employees up to date with modern technologies.
- We Provide you with various employee benefits
Work flexibilities such as: remote or office work , flexible work hours, up to 27 days of vacation per year, depending on your length of service, as well as private health insurance. From this year onward, we are going to introduce personalized benefits.
Where are we based?
Our office building is located in Belgrade downtown, 50 meters away from Kalemegdan.
What does a selection process look like?
- We will contact only short-listed candidates.
- We optimized the process in just one interview. It will contain both the HR and technical interviews. The interview will take about an hour. After the interview successful candidates will receive an e-mail with our offer.
Each interview contains the following parts:
- Mathematical questions (number systems and binary arithmetic)
- Questions about computer architecture, hardware and operating systems
- General programming questions (commands, logic)
- iOS relates questions (ObjC and Swift)
Complexity of questions depends on the level of position the candidate applied for. It may happen e.g. that we ask senior level questions to candidates applying for a junior position if we notice a possibility that the candidate’s knowledge is greater than what is needed for a junior level.
What you need to do?
- Send your application, including the CV electronically.
- Please be sure to include links to your clickable project references or Github account.
Thank you for showing interest in our company.
Mi smo Computer Rock, multinacionalna softverska kompanija, osnovana 2015. godine, koja danas broji preko 100 zaposlenih i posluje u Londonu, Cirihu, Hamburgu i Beogradu.Našim klijentima pružamo usluge razvoja softverskih rešenja koje su potpuno prilagođene njihovim potrebama. Radimo na inovativnim ... Saznajte više
- Rad na daljinu
- Dobrovoljno zdravstveno osiguranje
- Sport i rekreacija
- Zabavni sadržaj
- Hrana i piće
- Obuke, konferencije
- Rad od kuće
- Fleksibilno radno vreme