Are you an ACE Mobile Developer? We want you, because:
- You are one of a kind and…
- You thrive on solving problems
- You write killer code
Do you want to work with a hardworking and awesome development team, who will help you to catch a whale on a fishing line and feed the village?
- Do you see yourself as a part of an international team?
- Would you like to learn new, and expand existing tech expertise?
- Are you a problems solver in high pressure situations?
- Is “coding” your middle name?
ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE / EXPERIENCE
A bachelor’s degree in CIS or equivalent experience with at least 3 years of experience in application development to include:
- 3+ years of experience in software development for iOS
- Strong knowledge and work experience in Swift
- Experience with Cocoapods libraries and common iOS libraries such as Alamofire, etc.
- Experience with design and architectural patterns such as MVP, MVVM, Clean Architecture, GOF
- Experience in working with product managers and UI/UX designers to create a secure, seamless mobile experience.
- Experience with TDD
- Independent problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of working with a version control system: Git
- Experience with reactive programming and libraries that help you build reactive mobile applications such as RXSwift/RXCocoa
NICE TO HAVE
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery
- Work with architects and product managers to design, estimate, and implement application features in Android, according to the company’s standards for architecture and secure application development
- Follow procedures related to software configuration and the delivery pipeline for application development
- Troubleshoot data issues in development, test, and production environments, including the use of performance metrics and test reports to identify problem areas
- You will be responsible for choosing libraries and frameworks to best meet the needs of the application.
- This position requires a conscientious regard for quality and the needs of the customer.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and accomplish assignments independently.
- A unique person with a constant hunger to keep up with best practices and current technology in the relevant areas, self starter, quick learner.
- Solid analysis and troubleshooting skills.
- Good communication skills and working well as part of a cross-functional agile delivery team.
Who are we?
- We are a local Serbian company providing exclusive tech development and operations to our partner GetSwift.
- You may think that a company that specializes in logistics like GetSwift employs drivers and has planes, trains and automobiles but no, they don’t! They deliver logistics IT solutions to businesses around the world. From Enterprise to hyper-local, thousands of businesses across dozens of industries world wide depend on GetSwift's SaaS platform to bring visibility, accountability, efficiency and savings to their supply chain and “Last Mile" operations.
- We are moving forward.
- We are farsighted. We are proactive. We are courageous, are you?
What do we offer?
- A competitive compensation package
- An opportunity to grow your career in a friendly, dynamic, stimulating and international environment
- Learning and development opportunities
- With 3biiLSoft and GetSwift you will have the opportunity to work with very talented team members and leaders to develop your skills, knowledge and effectiveness
- Cross training on a multitude of leading-edge toolsets, with technologies and platforms
- Latest generation hardware
- A unique office space which includes a large private garden with trees and a waterfall (yep, a real one)
- A team of great people who are rowing in the same direction, because we hire for skills AND attitude
- Srbija, Beograd, Mihaila Avramovića 2
- PIB: 111898580
- Matični broj: 21564338