Move One provides logistical solutions to support companies with their projects of moving large, high-asset materials. This can include equipment that is used only a temporary basis to help build a facility, factory, project or solution for their own use or for their client’s purposes. If the equipment needs to be sent in and brought out upon project completion, Move One is an expert at handling this type of swift movement in order to avoid delays or downtime between projects.
Additionally, Move One’s dedicated relocation team provides planning tools and on-the-ground support for their customers who need to move 1 or 100+ employees and/or family members to a new location. We understand the stresses of household goods moves and the challenges that employees and family members face when starting in a new work assignment. Setting up in a new, foreign environment is a labyrinth that can be tough even for an experienced expatriate. Move One’s relocation services take the stress out of the physical move, the paperwork that goes along with it and the introduction / settling-in stages of the full mobility (including the family pets).
- Manage the household goods process from booking to delivery; origin to destination
- Responsible for coordinating international and domestic moves as assigned with corporate clients dealing with both imports and exports
- Counsel clients to ensure the best ongoing experience regarding their household goods shipments, pack outs, deliveries, fine arts, etc.
- Manage the expectations of both domestic and international customers
- Actively support our preferred supplier relationships
- Daily update of electronic files and documents required throughout the cycle of each household goods moving service.
- Work effectively as a team contributor on all assignments
- Interact professionally with other employees, customers and suppliers
- Work independently while understanding the necessity for communicating and coordinating work efforts with other employees and organizations
- Perform quality work within deadlines with or without direct supervision
- Minimum 1 year Moving Coordination Experience
- Strong English skills (written and verbal)
- PC applications: Word, Excel, Open office, Windows
- Preference of College degree
- Demonstrated ability to work in a proactively diverse and inclusive organization.
- Ability to gain respect and build good relationships with customers, partners and colleagues
- Excellent time management and multi-tasking skills
- Effectively works well under pressure
- Provide “after hours” contact information to clients when in the middle of a service delivery
- Frequent, consistent verbal and written communication
- Able to maintain regular, predictable attendance
We are looking for talented people who are creative and ambitious with a strong understanding of customer care. With offices in over 40 locations and a diverse team of 500+ employees, Move One offers opportunities for bright, original thinkers who are not afraid of hard work. In return we offer a growing work environment that provides opportunities for those employees who thrive on challenge and continuous learning.