NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) is a leading software- and services-led enterprise provider in the financial, retail and hospitality industries. NCR is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, with 36,000 employees globally. NCR is a trademark of NCR Corporation in the United States and other countries.
Position provides the second level of remote monitoring and management to growing base of global customers’ network equipment and IT systems; Responsibilities include resolution of complex customer incidents and requests in a manner that will result in the achievement of customer Service Level Agreements (SLA’s) and customer satisfaction.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Remote pro-active and re-active management of complex network and IT infrastructures. Performing daily activities to secure the availability of the Customer network and IT infrastructure.
- Performing advanced diagnosis and troubleshooting while proactively notifying customers of all problems within SLA guidelines; Remotely resolving incidents within their capability; Responsible to escalate issues to third parties and higher technical and managerial support in accordance with expected service levels
- Responsible for Problem management process which involves root cause analysis (RCA); Proactively detects and prevents future problems/incidents;
- Responsible for maintaining and developing Known Solutions to Known Problems and other team’s knowledge databases; Trains new employees
- Responsible to fulfill customer requests in accordance to established, standardized Change management processes and procedures;
- Initiate dispatch of NCR Customer Engineers or third-party maintenance providers when required
- Perform other corresponding duties and tasks in accordance with his qualifications, as directed by Employer
- Responsible to attend all company assigned training courses and certifications; Constant selfeducation and self-improvement is expected and encouraged
- Role requires flexibility in working hours within 24/7 shift schedules which may change according to business requirements; Weekend or holiday hours, and/or extended hours are expected
- CCNP level or equivalent networking background is needed, CCNP certification is preferred
- Experience supporting Cisco Routing, Switching, and Wireless solutions
- High school diploma required/University degree preferred
- Relevant work experience 3+ year preferred
- General knowledge of remote support technologies and strategies
- Proven background in supporting multiple IT products and technologies
- Proven experience with IT Troubleshooting processes and procedures
- Very good knowledge of remote support technologies and strategies
- Good general IT knowledge and skills
- Good MS Office knowledge
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Taking ownership and responsibility for customer requests
- Ability to follow and create procedures
- Ability to perform under pressure
- Innovative attitude, stress resistant, team player, flexible
- Independent worker, logical thinker
English B2 (written and verbal), with good understanding of technical English.
Successful candidates are required to comply with and adhere to all applicable, facility, safety, health, and environmental rules and regulations while working for this company.
Offers of employment are conditional upon passage of screening criteria applicable to the job.
Integrated into our shared values is NCR's commitment to diversity and equal employment opportunity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, age, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, military service, genetic information, or any other characteristic or conduct protected by law. NCR is committed to being a globally inclusive company where all people are treated fairly, recognized for their individuality, promoted based on performance and encouraged to strive to reach their full potential. We believe in understanding and respecting differences among all people. Every individual at NCR has an ongoing responsibility to respect and support a globally diverse environment.
Statement to Third Party Agencies
To ALL recruitment agencies: NCR only accepts resumes from agencies on the NCR preferred supplier list. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, NCR employees, or any NCR facility. NCR is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.