As one of the region’s largest telecommunications infrastructure services provider, CETIN Group drives digital transformation by providing cutting edge telecommunications infrastructure solutions.
The CETIN Group means four infrastructure operators – CETIN Bulgaria, CETIN Hungary, CETIN Serbia and CETIN in the Czech Republic with approximately 3000 employees. With the organization we are constantly working on improving and managing technology demands, our focus is to deploy the best in class telco infrastructure and meet challenging market demands.
CETIN Serbia is a provider of fixed and mobile infrastructure services to telco operators, internet service providers and other companies in the Serbian and regional market and was founded in 2020 after undergoing a legal separation from Telenor Serbia.
We work with highly skilled, highly motivated, world class experts.
Join CETIN and be part of this team!
Advertisement includes 3 open positions, 2 temporary (on a 1 year contract) and 1 permanent.
- Main purpose of this position is 24/7/365 monitoring, handling and restoration of Telco, IT and Security services, resources and customer complaints, testing and alarm handling
- Collaboration and communication with peers, partners, vendors, and subcontractors.
- Trouble ticket creation regarding Incidents, Customer complaints and Planned Works
- Coordination with different departments regarding Network Incidents, Planned works activities and Customer complaints
- Responsible for the 24/7/365 operation of the telecommunications network and services
- Responsible for continuous alarm handling and fault reporting
- Notifications, Backup creation, Reporting
- Regular, Night and shift work
- High school or College (Telecommunications, Technical or Computers associate)
- Good computer skills and knowledge
- Working proficiency level of English language –spoken and written
- Willingness to learn and work in dynamic fast changing environment
- Ability to work on shifts
- 1 year working experience in telecommunications or IT
WHAT WE OFFER YOU:
- Open working space and flexible working hours
- Training and development programs
- 25 days paid holiday leave per annum
- Laptop, mobile phone and tariff package in line with company policy
- Private health insurance
- Recreation or health program
- Participation in annual bonus system
- Competitive terms and conditions
Please send your CV and motivation letter in English.
CETIN Grupu čini četiri infrastrukturna operatora – CETIN Bugarska, CETIN Mađarska, CETIN Srbija i CETIN Češka Republika, sa skoro 3000 zaposlenih. Kao organizacija koja konstantno radi na unapređenju, fokusirani smo da implementiramo infrastrukturu svetske klase i odgovorimo na izazovne zahteve tržišta. Verujemo da predvodimo digitalnu transformaciju kroz usluge koje pružamo. CETIN je osnovan u Srbiji jula 2020. godine, izdvajanjem od matične kompanije Telenor Srbija kao pružalac fiksnih ... Saznajte više
"U firmu sam došao 2016. godine i započeo karijeru u sektoru operacija kao deo RAN Operations tima stekavši najpre iskustva u radu sa GSM/UMTS/LTE mobilnim komunikacionim tehnologijama. Vremenom se ukazala ... " Pročitajte celo iskustvo
- KOMPANIJSKI POPUSTI
- NAGRADE, BONUSI, POKLONI
- EDUKACIJA, PROFESIONALNI RAZVOJ
- SPORT I REKREACIJA
- DOBROVOLJNO ZDRAVSTVENO OSIGURANJE
- DODATNI SLOBODNI DANI
- FLEKSIBILNO RADNO VREME
- PORODICA I RODITELJSTVO
- OBEZBEĐENA OPREMA ZA RAD